Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI - Page 6 Empty Re: Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI

Post by Dr Dengar Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:20 pm

olisuds wrote:
I still can't get my head around the instant picture uploading either. Perhaps it's the size of photos or using a Mac.

Hi Oli, thanks for your feeback. Much appreciated. Very Happy
Some things have just been modified a bit. Can you test this by trying to upload a pic of a R5 pls, directly from your Mac
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 4514
Focus : Lili Ledy, PBP, MIB.

Back to top Go down

Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI - Page 6 Empty Re: Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI

Post by GaryB Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:35 am

Hey all. Thanks for the invite, I want to poke around for a few days and really get a feel for things before I give any constructive feedback. The idea is great and something that the hobby really needs. I love the hybrid idea and really hope this takes off!!
GaryB
GaryB
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 107
Focus : ESB pre-production

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Dengar Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:38 am

Thanks for signing up Gary. welcome
Like you we hope we can get this project from the ground with the community and let if fly.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers
Marco
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:00 am

GaryB wrote:Hey all. Thanks for the invite, I want to poke around for a few days and really get a feel for things before I give any constructive feedback. The idea is great and something that the hobby really needs. I love the hybrid idea and really hope this takes off!!

Welcome Mr Gary Greedo! Glad you joined up mate! Hopefully someone with your passion and knowledge sticks around and helps us build this forum into something really special.
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by olisuds Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:01 am

OK I'm trying it in this message. The file is selected in the attachments but I'm not seeing it in the message box or preview.

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500]
olisuds
olisuds
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 88
Focus : Pre production

Back to top Go down

Post by olisuds Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:03 am

OK looks like it worked though and i see you increased the upload size too.
olisuds
olisuds
Alderaan Ashigaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Dengar Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:04 am

clapping

Thank you Oli, test succeeded (and a nice R5 figure too! Very Happy  ).

At this moment we can't have a preview of uploaded pics just prior to posting.
But we will work on it.

Does it also work from your phone?
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFortuna Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:06 am

Hi lads, thanks for having me, just wanted to say the very best of luck with the new forum and happy christmas to all.
AussieFortuna
AussieFortuna
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 85
Focus : Kenner and Bootlegs

Back to top Go down

Post by olisuds Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:11 am

Test

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]
olisuds
olisuds
Alderaan Ashigaru

Back to top Go down

Post by olisuds Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:13 am

OK it works from my phone too. Sorry these were the only photos I had on my iphone at the time :-)

G'day Aussie Fortuna and Gary. Good to see you guys over here too
olisuds
olisuds
Alderaan Ashigaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Dengar Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:14 am

olisuds wrote:OK it works from my phone too. Sorry these were the only photos I had on my iphone at the time :-)

That's great Oli, thanks for testing!  Very Happy

And welcome aboard from Down Under, Tony!! cheers

Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by olisuds Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:22 am

Just to add that on the mobile you have to hit Choose file twice for some reason. And also no preview is visible so it looks like nothing is being uploaded. It's great that you can upload multiple photos though.

Re the forums / subforums. So you have to click on the subforum Vintage Star Wars Chat to find the subforum for limelight and Other vintage items. Seems really odd. I really don't think there are that many subforums that necessitate having to hide some or make them less visible. Personally I think it makes it a little hard to locate things. The forum page on Rebelscum works well and and is a good example of how to keep it clean and easy to use.

Also, I don't want to yak on about Rebelscum but hopefully if i point out some of  the good things you might add them over here too. When you add people as friends, their posts show up in your feed so it's also kind of like friends or following people on facebook. Always liked that facility as it draws you to the interesting conversation in subforums you might otherwise not notice.
olisuds
olisuds
Alderaan Ashigaru

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:54 am

olisuds wrote:

Also, I don't want to yak on about Rebelscum but hopefully if i point out some of  the good things you might add them over here too. When you add people as friends, their posts show up in your feed so it's also kind of like friends or following people on facebook. Always liked that facility as it draws you to the interesting conversation in subforums you might otherwise not notice.

Funny you mention this Oli because I was thinking the exact same thing when I was on RS today. Will see if this is possible here as well.
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:55 am

AussieFortuna wrote:Hi lads, thanks for having me, just wanted to say the very best of luck with the new forum and happy christmas to all.

Welcome Tony!!!! Another Sydneysider onboard!!!!!
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFortuna Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:47 pm

ChristianC wrote:
AussieFortuna wrote:Hi lads, thanks for having me, just wanted to say the very best of luck with the new forum and happy christmas to all.

Welcome Tony!!!! Another Sydneysider onboard!!!!!

Hi Bobby, thanks mate, hope your well bro.
AussieFortuna
AussieFortuna
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFortuna Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:48 pm

olisuds wrote:OK it works from my phone too. Sorry these were the only photos I had on my iphone at the time :-)

G'day Aussie Fortuna and Gary. Good to see you guys over here too

Hi mate, thanks for the welcome.
AussieFortuna
AussieFortuna
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:24 pm

welcome Gary & Tony. Thanks for stopping in and saying HI. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by MaikelCediel Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Thanks for the invitation and add Smile
Forum looks great and the layout's. Just reading/browsing in, but love it so far .
wow James got his own smiley  chickenshack lol  clapping
MaikelCediel
MaikelCediel
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 200
Focus : Uzay and pre produtions

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:31 pm

welcome Maikel, Thanks for checking us out.

James isn't the only one with his own smilie. Can you guess who this one belongs to? gkhan
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by MaikelCediel Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:38 pm

OMG that must be mmmm what his name again lol!
MaikelCediel
MaikelCediel
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Yep, the only one that likes to show us the WOW, or MOM, which ever way you want to look at it. lol! cheeky
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Starwizz wrote:Thanks for the invitation and add Smile
Forum looks great and the layout's. Just reading/browsing in, but love it so far .

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great to see you here Maikel cheers

Great to see Tony from down under here too yay
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Commander Clint wrote:

Ian, sorry for the late reply.  I've been scrambling with work for the last couple of days.

I will definitely send you a PM when we set up and get started on the team projects of MOC's, with the information we will be collecting from them as well.

I have a big piece of gray cloth that James sent me.  I should be able to share a piece from it.   And I have extra pieces of the gray crafting foam sheets that I've been using as well.  Everyone's background colour is a little bit different anyway.  Just as long as it's mid shade gray, anything should be good.

I think the team would love to have the Droids and Ewoks lines added into the Library.  I don't think anyone has any of them at the moment.

No worries Clint. No rush, as I can't really access them easily until after Christmas, like I said.

You ever in the Hamilton/Brantford area? If you are, we could maybe arrange a meeting time if you do have some extra of that gray material you can share. My car is dead and I'm stuck sharing the wife's van, so getting to you in Cambridge is tricky.

I have all the Droids/Ewoks loose, complete, and mint. If this was February, I'd have 15 of the 18 carded, minus the two droids and Fett, but necessity made me sell them. banghead2

Ian

Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaikelCediel Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:56 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
Starwizz wrote:Thanks for the invitation and add Smile

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great to see you here Maikel cheers

He James been lazy as hell this this days Mate : )
MaikelCediel
MaikelCediel
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Ian_C wrote:No worries Clint.  No rush, as I can't really access them easily until after Christmas, like I said.

You ever in the Hamilton/Brantford area?  If you are, we could maybe arrange a meeting time if you do have some extra of that gray material you can share.  My car is dead and I'm stuck sharing the wife's van, so getting to you in Cambridge is tricky.

I have all the Droids/Ewoks loose, complete, and mint.  If this was February, I'd have 15 of the 18 carded, minus the two droids and Fett, but necessity made me sell them.  banghead2

Ian

I'm hoping to get down to Hamilton over the Christmas holiday's and stop in and see Jeff @ Koolstuff. I'm in need of some modern beaters for customizing. I also make it down to the Oshweken speedway a few times in the fall to watch the Sprint cars race. My brother-in law & nephew's also have raced some stock cars there, for the past few years.

I'll have to let you know when I'm heading that way. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top