Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!  - Page 13 Empty Re: Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Post by ourchickenshack Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Welcome to the ship Krille cheers

I second what Marco said - your collection and the way it is displayed has always been a favorite of mine bowwing

Show us a limelight yay
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!  - Page 13 Empty Re: Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Post by cantina_patron Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:59 pm

welcome Krille, it's great to see you here. As the other guys have said we'd love to see you post a limelight! cheers
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5600
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:06 pm

welcome Krille, I hope you enjoy our little rebel ship. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by yeah-sus Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:02 am

Thanks guys
I will try to dust off my collection and shoot some pics
yeah-sus
yeah-sus
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 450
Focus : Swedish playmix,oddballs complete set kenner sw line 78-85

http://www.rymdemperiet.se

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:20 am

Welcome Krille! Love your collection mate and really happy you've joined us!

In case anyone wants to read more about Krille. The photos are amazing as well Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:32 am

welcome to TXI Krille,  it's great to see you posting here cheers
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by itfciain Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:56 am

Looks like I am late for the party....

Been scanning down the topics lists and some great discussions already. I am a big fan of the forums and the knowledge that they can gather and keep. I also realise that FB is 'the' selling medium right now - but for general info then it can get lost straight away - so long live the forums

Quick intro for anyone that doesn't know me - name is Iain - I am a Brit now living in Florida. I have been collecting seriously for about 7 or 8 years having originally got back into it with a view to selling the collection that myself and my brothers built up in the 90s. At the moment I am a stay at home Dad which gives me plenty of time to build up a little business selling display accessories and also run the US side of GW Acrylics.

Focus wise I love anything a bit different - originally I was going for one of every figure on every card - so 294 - I got up to 281 (13 short) before we moved over and had complete ESB. ROTJ, Droids and Ewoks sets - have sold on a few of those now but still like my MOCs - I have been adding a few in here and there but concentrating on getting them with foreign stickers or offers and also weapon errors (especially Trilogos). I also have a soft spot for the shiny silver rod that is the Death Star Droid and have picked up a few goodies for him - would love to find some pre-production items for him but there isn't a lot out there

Anyway, I look forward to being part of this forum - I will put up some details for the display accessories that I sell (stands, cases, steps etc) and I think it is only right that I run a Tantive competition as an introduction so will get on with that
itfciain
itfciain
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:33 am

Great to see you here Iain cheers

[200][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/200]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:47 am

Welcome Iain. cheers   Glad you found our little rebel ship.  I would love to see you start a limelight of your MOC collection.  That is something we need more of here at TXI.

Last edited by Commander Clint on Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:56 am

Not that he needs it, but I can vouch for Iain as a top notch guy. He sent me a case and they are freaking fantastic. The corners of the loose figure case he sent me are curved and everything looks fantastic in it. I keep meaning to do a write up on it versus one I got a long time ago from eBay, but just never seem to get time. Laughing Anyway welcome Iain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:38 am

Welcome here (:
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1559
Focus : Tie Fighter & Tie Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:26 pm

welcome to TXI Iain, it's good to see you here!

As Clint said, it would be great if you could post some moc pics. Very Happy
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by CorporateSlave Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello everyone! I'm the same CorporateSlave from Rebelscum and TIG, thought I would check this new forum out. I'm relatively new to the Vintage SW Collecting community, just been at it for about 3 years so far, although I've been collecting various toy lines - with some SW line or the other always in the mix - for about two decades. Although I grew up in The Midwest, USA, I relocated to Sunny Florida almost twenty years ago now (!) For the time being, I've only focused on the Micro Collection production line, and loose figures, currently trying to work on the PBP/Poch variants...oh boy is that gonna get pricey...although I managed to get a good collection going back in '13-'14 before prices got insane, I had not started on Poch/PBP yet, and they sure do seem trendy right now!

A little more about me for anyone who hasn't read my intros on other sites tongue , I'm married with 4 kids (ok, 4 dachshunds that my wife treats like kids...and which I do as well.). I'm a firefighter and paramedic, which of course in South Florida means a paramedic and firefighter. Anyway, I really prefer forums to Facebook (although I do both) so looking forward to see how this one develops!
CorporateSlave
CorporateSlave
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 35
Focus : Just the loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:29 pm

welcome CorporateSlave. Glad you can join us on Tantive. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:38 pm

welcome to TXI Iain and Corporate Slave, happy to see you guys here banana                                                                                                                           

duel

BTW Iain: thanks for the stands I got from you recently, and the mail away display case from Christian arrived shortly after Very Happy
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Welcome aboard Man cheers

My wife and I have a lovely child too cheeky

Would love to see pics of your children What a Face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Welcome Jeff (Corporateslave) welcome Great to see you over here mate cheers
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:52 am

Woohoo! Iain is here! And Jeff, I recognize your name too. Happy to see you both over here. Smile

I wonder if we'll see a big influx of RS people with their recent troubles, and today's announcement they'll be moving to another forum - with PAID membership incentives. st00pid

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Welcome Jeff and Iain! Great to see you both moving over here and I hope you'll stick around!!!!!
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!  - Page 13 Empty I'm new to the forum....

Post by StarWarsGeek1977 Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Hey guys, I just joined yesterday. I'm a lifelong Star Wars nerd in Oklahoma.... Over the past few months i have started to replace all the Star Wars toys that I had as a kid..... It's a slow, but fun process... I look forward to bugging all you guys.... Take care.. Matthew
StarWarsGeek1977
StarWarsGeek1977
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 472
Focus : vintage Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:38 pm

welcome aboard Matthew. Enjoy the site. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by yeah-sus Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Welcome
yeah-sus
yeah-sus
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 450
Focus : Swedish playmix,oddballs complete set kenner sw line 78-85

http://www.rymdemperiet.se

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:54 pm

welcome to TXI Matthew. BTW I love your avitar! clapping
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Welcome Matthew, glad to have you on board mate welcome
Cheers Andy afro
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:50 pm

Welcome aboard Matthew cheers

It was very cool to meet you yesterday and I hope you are enjoying our site Very Happy
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top