The Vintage Rebellion Podcast 2016 and beyond

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Vintage Rebellion Podcast 2016 and beyond - Page 19 Empty Re: The Vintage Rebellion Podcast 2016 and beyond

Post by richard_h on Wed May 29, 2019 7:38 pm

Scott's site is awesome for sure. Thanks Clint
richard_h
richard_h
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 688
Focus : Loose and R5D4 items

Back to top Go down

The Vintage Rebellion Podcast 2016 and beyond - Page 19 Empty Re: The Vintage Rebellion Podcast 2016 and beyond

Post by Commander Clint on Wed May 29, 2019 8:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Scott's site is awesome for sure.  Thanks Clint

I was really surprised to hear how hard the Canadian Bandolier Straps are to find. I think a lot of Canadian collectors have them in their collections already. Then don't give them much thought after that. lol!
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun

Yavin Honor : 20195
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris on Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:47 pm

I can't help but wonder if the foam on the bandolier is uniquely bad. I've got a Dagobah set and a micro Death Star set where it's still pretty good but this one is just melted. rofl
the89thchris
the89thchris
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 3950
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

Post by richard_h on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Episode 61 celebrates The Vintage Rebellion's 5 Year Anniversary. Joining the team to take you through this milestone episode are two special guest hosts which listeners should be familiar with!

Instead of a main focus interview this month, Stuart takes us through an array of stories from a selection of the interviews he has undertaken over the last 60 episodes, we hear from Matthew Fox, Ron Salvatore, Mattias Rendahl and Lee Bullock amongst many others and their memorable tales.

Rebel Briefings sees Richard joined by Brian Angel for a corker of a story, whilst the boys also look at what is going on in the hobby with the amount of new groups springing up and the negativity between some of those groups, what does the future of the hobby hold with the current climate.

Jez brings us his Newest Acquisitions, looking at a multitude of items from Creature Cantina Playsets through to Australian Roller boots and finishing as always with a focal topic, this month it's the B-Wing, Stephen Danley drops by to offer his knowledge on the ship.

Pete continues looking at the B-Wing in 'Beyond The Newest Acquisitions', as the boys realise how little the B-Wing appeared on across the oddball items.

All this plus much more as the boys look at how it all sorted and can Jez not finish bottom of a quiz when there's an extra two people to take that mantle from him... Surely... Maybe...

Enjoy the Show!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
richard_h
richard_h
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 688
Focus : Loose and R5D4 items

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:19 pm

Thanks for the update Rich. I'll have a listen tomorrow. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Happy Birthday/5th Aniversary to The Vintage Rebellion Podcast cheers rockon Very Happy

Always a great listen, very informative and I love the banter/ humour you guys have rockon afro

Please keep up the good work lads cheers Very Happy
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 7946
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Loved the latest episode. Enjoyed hearing you guys talk about that Ledy cardback+figure combo I got done by CAS. I think you’re right that none of these companies have really figured out the best way to display the blasters yet.

Congratulations on hosting every episode over 5 years! cheers
the89thchris
the89thchris
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 3950
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:19 pm

Just a quick note. Great episode guys, and congrats on the 5 year anniversary. I'll post more of my thoughts next week. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum