You guys seen this? Awesome video matching Vintage SW cardback photos with their movie scenes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You guys seen this? Awesome video matching Vintage SW cardback photos with their movie scenes. Empty You guys seen this? Awesome video matching Vintage SW cardback photos with their movie scenes.

Post by ChristianC Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:28 pm

ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

You guys seen this? Awesome video matching Vintage SW cardback photos with their movie scenes. Empty Re: You guys seen this? Awesome video matching Vintage SW cardback photos with their movie scenes.

Post by Kamshaft Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:54 pm

Pretty cool!
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 290

http://www.camerongraphics.com

Back to top Go down

You guys seen this? Awesome video matching Vintage SW cardback photos with their movie scenes. Empty Re: You guys seen this? Awesome video matching Vintage SW cardback photos with their movie scenes.

Post by Akial Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:49 pm

That's great, thanks for sharing this. clapping
Akial
Akial
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 745
Focus : loose variants, customizing, cardboard playsets, Ugnaught

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Dengar Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Fantastic video. cheers

And I learned something new today: Warok was the Ewok using the glider. ewok
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 4514
Focus : Lili Ledy, PBP, MIB.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:09 am

Dr Dengar wrote:Fantastic video. cheers

Haha I didn't know that either!
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Armory Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:11 pm

Thanks for the share Christian. I shall pass on the love Smile
Paul Armory
Paul Armory
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 200
Focus : Loose, boxed, carded, Kenner, Non Kenner. Oh ya and die cast

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor_Peter Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Yes, nice and its even well organized according to Alphabetical Order of the characters' names according to movie i.e., SW, TESB and ROTJ! clapping
Chancellor_Peter
Chancellor_Peter
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 524
Location : Somewhere out there in the Outer Rim Territories....
Focus : Mint In Box Vehicles, Playsets, Display Stands, Loose & Complete figures and Variants, 1985 POTF Coins and TESB MOC figures

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor_Peter Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:32 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:Fantastic video. cheers

Dr Dengar, Kenner's POTF card back and Warok Coin has given us this clue since 1985! cheeky
Chancellor_Peter
Chancellor_Peter
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 524
Location : Somewhere out there in the Outer Rim Territories....
Focus : Mint In Box Vehicles, Playsets, Display Stands, Loose & Complete figures and Variants, 1985 POTF Coins and TESB MOC figures

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve_Danley Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:35 am

Pretty neat! It's quite demonstrative of the interconnections between the film characters and action figures as symbiotic entities. It's funny how much of a stretch certain characters ended up being in terms of screen time (the shots of Dengar and the B-Wing Pilots in particular made me chuckle). I'm a bit surprised that certain moments directly correlated with the cardbacks weren't used. For example, original Leia in the war room, the Stormtroopers shooting from the Death Star chasm, etc. But still, very fun to watch! Thanks for sharing, Christian.

--Steve
Steve_Danley
Steve_Danley
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 285
Focus : B-Wing Pilot; ROTJ and general Pre-Production; Vintage film, video, & related theatrical ephemera.

http://www.cavswcc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:13 pm

Christian, Thanks for posting that up. I finally had a chance to watch it. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:46 pm

a cool video, thanks for posting it Christian afro
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:36 pm

That's really awesome! Very Happy
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1559
Focus : Tie Fighter & Tie Pilot

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top