Star Wars Collectors Archive Podcast: 'Chive Cast

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars Collectors Archive Podcast: 'Chive Cast

Post by Commander Clint on Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:35 am

Steve, I'm glad to hear that your wife is doing better. Hopefully they were able to figure out what was wrong, so it doesn't happen again.
Commander Clint
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 16839
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:13 pm

Hey Steve,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I thoroughly enjoyed Skye's description of the Empire State meetup, it was an honour to make the journey over there with a few other Ontarians. Getting video of Skye's submission to CAS was pretty hilarious. popcorn

But yes, most importantly its good to hear that your wife and your platonic podcast partner are in good health. Keep up the fine work. bowwing
the89thchris
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 2124
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve_Danley on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Steve, I'm glad to hear that your wife is doing better.  Hopefully they were able to figure out what was wrong, so it doesn't happen again.

Thanks, Clint. She was diagnosed with a cerebral blood clot and had a stroke as a result. It was completely out of the blue and came as a total shock, but they're keeping a close eye on her and will be over the coming months. But we've both returned to work and are progressing back to a sense of normalcy. It's still feeling like a distant yet immediately present memory. Difficult to explain...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey Steve,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I thoroughly enjoyed Skye's description of the Empire State meetup, it was an honour to make the journey over there with a few other Ontarians. Getting video of Skye's submission to CAS was pretty hilarious. popcorn

But yes, most importantly its good to hear that your wife and your platonic podcast partner are in good health. Keep up the fine work. bowwing

I really hope to make it out East to an Empire State meetup as a "Dignitary" one of these times! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the photos and video of the CAS encounter! Also glad to say that everyone's in good health, here's to a much better rest of 2018. Smile
Steve_Danley
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 245
Focus : B-Wing Pilot; ROTJ and general Pre-Production; Vintage film, video, & related theatrical ephemera.

http://www.cavswcc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:But we've both returned to work and are progressing back to a sense of normalcy. It's still feeling like a distant yet immediately present memory. Difficult to explain...

I'm glad to hear that things are returning to normal. That's a scary thing to go thru. And no need to explain, as I've been thru enough procedures myself to understand what you two are going thru.
Commander Clint
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 16839
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum