Star Wars Collectors Archive Podcast: 'Chive Cast

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars Collectors Archive Podcast: 'Chive Cast

Post by Steve_Danley on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for the update Steve. cheers   I'm downloading it asap.  Hopefully there isn't any Cognac & jalapeno poppers involved in this episode. lol!

Thank goodness there was none of that. It was a rite of passage for me in New York, though...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In the episode, Skye mentions that he cut out 15-45 minutes of Madine content. rofl  I shared my outrage on the ‘Chive Cast’s Facebook post.

It was a fun listen as usual, Steve. popcorn I should have a chance to put up an extensive review this week.

Haha! If it were really 45 minutes, I'm not sure any of us that recorded would still be alive right now. It was really only a brief mention of the Trademark for the character from the SWCA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's a really fun section of the site that may be underappreciated: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the continued support, guys.

--Steve
Steve_Danley
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 270
Focus : B-Wing Pilot; ROTJ and general Pre-Production; Vintage film, video, & related theatrical ephemera.

http://www.cavswcc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum