Star Wars Collectors Archive Podcast: 'Chive Cast

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Star Wars Collectors Archive Podcast: 'Chive Cast

Post by ChristianC on Sat May 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Loved the Celebration recap Steve! What a great experience it was, especially the Archive Party!

Hopefully more Tantive guys get to the next Celebration!
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 4643
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve_Danley on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi guys,

Been a busy few months for the 'Chive Cast - earlier this month we put out the third Blog Log discussing vintage model kits with Ron Salvatore and Mark Enright: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also recently released was Episode 83, which is primarily focused on a set of conversations that Skye had with collecting "folk hero" Steve Denny that features some fun stories (and staggering numbers) with some of his major vintage finds in the 80s and 90s: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We should be getting back to a more traditional format next time with a Part II for Chief Chirpa - can't believe how quickly summer is blasting by!

Thanks as always for listening!

--Steve rebel
Steve_Danley
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 205
Focus : B-Wing Pilot; ROTJ and general Pre-Production; Vintage film, video, & related theatrical ephemera.

http://www.cavswcc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:47 pm

I actually listened to the cursed episode 83 yesterday. That was a great show. It was fantastic to hear Steve Denny's stories of buying overstock from the late 80's & 90's. He had the foresight to buy & find all that amazing stuff, before everyone else.

Skye also had an interesting theory on Tops Toys figures. It will be interesting to see if the theory goes anywhere. What a Face

I also listed to the Blog Log, when it came out. The model kits are something I've never been interested in before. The interviews with Ron & Mark where fantastic. I might have to look for some local model kit versions. cheers
Commander Clint
Hoth Hatamoto

Yavin Honor : 13875
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum