Beware on Rebelscums forum member Estarguarz - retrotoyscollectibles@yahoo.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beware on Rebelscums forum member Estarguarz - retrotoyscollectibles@yahoo.com  Empty Beware on Rebelscums forum member Estarguarz - retrotoyscollectibles@yahoo.com

Post by Sturm86 Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:40 am

I always hate to do this but : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Got scammed of $255 with that guy, seems from the link other members added on the thread that it's not the first time the guy is doing that. So beware if you guys try to buy vintage items from him.
I've contacted mods on RS about it, but I doubt I'll get my money back.
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1559
Focus : Tie Fighter & Tie Pilot

Back to top Go down

Beware on Rebelscums forum member Estarguarz - retrotoyscollectibles@yahoo.com  Empty Re: Beware on Rebelscums forum member Estarguarz - retrotoyscollectibles@yahoo.com

Post by Commander Clint Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:53 am

Thanks for letting us know.

I hope you get your money back.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Beware on Rebelscums forum member Estarguarz - retrotoyscollectibles@yahoo.com  Empty Re: Beware on Rebelscums forum member Estarguarz - retrotoyscollectibles@yahoo.com

Post by Sturm86 Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:05 pm

I can only wait and see, maybe if the mods and admins on RS message him it will make things progress, as it's what several other members had to do before with that guy.
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Nicolas, very sorry to hear this mate No I take it you can not make a claim on PayPal if you have sent the money gift ?
(As its meant to be family and friends) I myself have sent a lot of gift payments out to save the seller on fees, you don't expect to get ripped off on the forums, that guy has some front Evil or Very Mad I really hope you get this sorted.
Cheers Andy afro
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:14 am

Yes sadly when you pay by gift there's nothing you can do. I'll still message Paypal to let them know, as he has done that to several people already on RS who paid with Paypal. It seems he's just jumping on the opportunity to scam people when he sees it. Hopefully he gets banned from RS as well.
Thanks mate (:
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:49 pm

sorry to hear this , good luck getting your money back

Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:48 pm

What a bastard! angryfire

I hope you get things sorted, but don't lose faith. Must of us in this hobby are very trustworthy. Very Happy
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5600
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Damn that sucks Mad I really hope you manage to get this sorted out Nicolas.
I also hope that the nob end responsible gets what he deserves rtfm

Last edited by chris.75 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:19 pm

I have rule one if i am selling it's paypal goods/service or buying the same unless i really know the person like those here if not well i don't buy it's that easy. And any large amount spent is goods/service it's not that I don't trust friends it just covers both if anything goes wrong like package lost or whatever.

Hopefully this will get sorted out all i can say is good luck.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:44 am

Ah fuck Nicolas this is really shit to hear mate. Putain Merde! There are some real arseholes in the world. I admit I often use paypal gift myself when I probably shouldn't...

Good luck and keep us in the loop please.
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you guys! Let's hope for the best, but at least if that seller does nothing he'll be banned from RS. I must say if I never get my money back, then since more than 10 years buying and selling stuff online it would be the first time something like this happens to me. So thankfully not everyone is a thief lol!

ChristianC wrote: Putain Merde!

That's really sums up my feeling about the whole situation Laughing
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Sadly have to say that I never heard from that guy anymore, he totally dissapeared with my money (not that I really believed in getting my money back anyway...) Hopeffuly he won't show up anymore on RS and won't scam nyone anymore now.
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:44 am

That sucks Nicolas. I got stung for $40 a couple of months ago and raised holy hell over it. I really feel for you with that amount.

Has the guy shown up anywhere else? Other boards, social media, etc.?

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:34 am

Sorry to hear Nicolas. Happens to all of us at least once. What a scumbag.
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:43 pm

Thank you guys. I haven't seen that guy anymore. Tried again to contact him through RS and on his email, but nothing. Hopefully he'll disappear and never scam anyone else again. I'm going to let moderators on RS know about him still not giving any sign of life, and hopefully he'll be banned from RS.
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top