LUKE SKYWALKER - JEDI KNIGHT - Answers To A Few Common Questions

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LUKE SKYWALKER - JEDI KNIGHT - Answers To A Few Common Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: LUKE SKYWALKER - JEDI KNIGHT - Answers To A Few Common Questions

Post by Commander Clint Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:46 am

welcome lukejedi. Hopefully one of the Luke Jedi MOC guys will be able to help you out.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

LUKE SKYWALKER - JEDI KNIGHT - Answers To A Few Common Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: LUKE SKYWALKER - JEDI KNIGHT - Answers To A Few Common Questions

Post by General Kahn Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:15 pm

The grey gun came with the Taiwan figures with the TJ factory mark. These are pretty much the most abundant MOC's so there should be plenty of examples kicking about.

Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:53 pm

lukejedi wrote:Anyone have a carded example of the gray gun with Luke Jedi?  I've never seen one, so very interested.  

I've never thought about this to be honest but will check my MOCs soon.

ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kahn Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have a look at Bob's Luke Jedi sight there are pictures there Very Happy

Luke Jedi Info

And the grey gun

Grey Gun Taiwan Moulded Face Luke 65A

Like I said earlier, the grey blaster was specific to the Taiwan produced figures which are very common, all where packed with this too my knowledge.

Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:32 am

General Kahn wrote:

Luke Jedi Info

I didn't know Bob had a website for his Luke Jedis. What a collection!
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthBane Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:03 am

Hey Guys. I´ve one question. With which steelmolds are the TopToys Luke produced? Have TopToys their own steelmolds? COO Family 4???
DarthBane
DarthBane
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 47
Focus : Star Wars Vintage loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:19 am

DarthBane wrote:Hey Guys. I´ve one question. With which steelmolds are the TopToys Luke produced? Have TopToys their own steelmolds? COO Family 4???

Family #4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthBane Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:24 am

The solution to this problem was plain and simple... I know the COO Guide but, i have not seen the familiy 4 Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks Smile
DarthBane
DarthBane
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:27 am

Glad I could help. Don't forget to put your cursor on top of the image. It will automatically zoom in.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 am

I need to step my game up lol only just realized that my Lando General has a Luke Jedi palace blaster. I'm sure the black one is pretty much none existent loose as it was only with that lando and endor Luke Neutral
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 5170
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

Post by Endre Wright Skogrand Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Could anyone help me identify my "strange" looking Luke Jedi no coo? It's the one on the left. His face isn't as long as my other no coo, and he seems to have more hair (!)
The number 3 in "1983" is slightly above the other numbers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Endre Wright Skogrand
Endre Wright Skogrand
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthBane Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:40 am

How looks the COO from the other luke?
I think you have a COO Family 2: 2-B1B2 COO Luke (with number 3 in "1983" is slightly above the other numbers) and a COO 2-C1C2 Luke. Is this right?
That´s why they have diffrent molded heads. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DarthBane
DarthBane
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Endre Wright Skogrand Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:41 am

The other one has a "straight" 1983, so you are probably correct. Thanks for clearing this up for me - another variation to add to the collection clapping
Endre Wright Skogrand
Endre Wright Skogrand
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by jared007 Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:00 am

Excellent write up, very informative!
jared007
jared007
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:54 pm

very interesting thread, have to see what version I have, still need a blaster for mine, only have the one loose figure with sabre, letting the side down with just the one I know Very Happy
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by amanamanman Sat May 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello there everyone! My name is Mike and I'm a long time vintage collector. First time posting here and before my question I wanted to say this site is awesome! Some really great threads and info. I'm now a loose figure collector the last 3 years after a 10 year hiatus from vintage. Luke is one of my favorite figures to hunt for. I recently purchased a Palitoy Tri-Logo Luke Jedi with the bubble half way attached. The story is the figure was removed for display and inserted back into the bubble. He was a no COO with correct HK accessories.

My question is about the saber. I've never seen one so bright or light green. The pic is next to a green TW saber. Has anyone else seen one so bright? Is this the correct saber for no coo?

Thank you everyone!

amanamanman
amanamanman
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat May 20, 2017 5:53 pm

welcome Mike

There is both light & dark green HK sabers that Alex shows on pg 1. But yours looks even lighter. Maybe it was exposed to sunlight and is slowly being discoloured? Hopefully some of the saber experts have some other answers?
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by amanamanman Sat May 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Commander Clint wrote:welcome  Mike

There is both light & dark green HK sabers that Alex shows on pg 1.  But yours looks even lighter.  Maybe it was exposed to sunlight and is slowly being discoloured?  Hopefully some of the saber experts have some other answers?

thanks Clint! Yes I did see that and thought mine was much lighter. My hope is that its not discolored Sad
amanamanman
amanamanman
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by thefraze Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:53 pm

New member here - loving these in-depth articles. Is there a list of all of them for easy access? Smile
thefraze
thefraze
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:47 pm

welcome Adam

No list yet. Try the search function at the top of the page, if you're looking for something specific.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Just look around . Tons of great stuff here

Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike1119 Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:35 am

So I have heard of carded examples of MIHK Luke Jedi with a snap cape. My question is has anyone heard of this? and is the cape the "fluffy" one like this post suggests? I have a snap cape that is very very close to a MIHK unitoy sewn cape, but its a snap, and i cannot figure out which COO it goes with. Any info would help. thanks in advance, and this post was amazing.
Mike1119
Mike1119
Corellia Chugen

Focus : Luke Bespin/Jedi and Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:24 am

welcome on board.

Hopefully some of the Luke Jedi collectors will be able to help answer your question.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:19 am

Welcome Mike!

I'm a Luke collector but my knowledge of capes etc is abysmal. Alex is pretty good with Luke Jedi capes so maybe he will chime in.
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike1119 Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 am

Thanks Clint and Bobby hopefully someone can chime in and clarify this.
Mike1119
Mike1119
Corellia Chugen

Focus : Luke Bespin/Jedi and Yoda

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top