Playmobil Ghostbusters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playmobil Ghostbusters Empty Playmobil Ghostbusters

Post by Sturm86 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:28 pm

http://www.toyzmag.com/2016/10/plymobil-sos-fantomes-les-jouets-en-images/

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-pics-of-playmobils-ghostbusters-toys-are-here-1788246832

I might be tempted by these! The look of the Ecto-1 reminds me so much of the old Kenner one, and prices are much more nicer than the Lego Ghostbusters line. I also like the fact they stick to the first movie instead of making toys from the remake.

From what they say on Playmobil's official french website, it will be available in Europe in summer 2017.

Playmobil Ghostbusters Playmobil-sosfantomes-ghostbusters-6-600x416
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1559
Focus : Tie Fighter & Tie Pilot

Back to top Go down

Playmobil Ghostbusters Empty Re: Playmobil Ghostbusters

Post by Dr Dengar Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:55 am

Playmobil diving into the Ghostbusters franchise. Looking good.
Thanks for sharing, Nicolas! Very Happy

I didn't even know that Playmobil was into making licensed toys.
Can you imagine if Playmobil got the license to produce toys for another movie......

Playmobil Ghostbusters C30dbe2aead202a2d009fc13a3199b4f_zpss7qbeiju
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 4514
Focus : Lili Ledy, PBP, MIB.

Back to top Go down

Playmobil Ghostbusters Empty Re: Playmobil Ghostbusters

Post by Sturm86 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:20 pm

I think it's the first time Playmobil is getting into a license. Why did they wait until NOW to make the toys I wanted when I was a kid Mad lol!

I really loved the Ghostbusters movies and cartoons when I was a kid, but I saw them for the first time in the early 90s so sadly I didn't have the chance to get the Kenner toys they made in the mid 80s, All I could get was a couple of figures that were pegwarming in a toy store near here (they must have blessed my parents who helped them getting rid of these last figures after so many years lol! ). These weren't even figures from the movie but from the cartoon, I got Venkman and Spengler, but I was drooling over the cardback with all these figures and vehicles I couldn't find anywhere anymore. Especially the Ecto-1. A few years later I stumbled on that yellow VW Beetle in a garage sale, mint in box, with a german box but I still bought it.

I was really tempted by the Lego Ghosbusters sets, but the prices really stopped me (especially the Lego fire station that's about 300/350 euros here pale ) But now seeing that Playmobil Ecto-1 brings back many memories and I think I'll buy that vehicle... at least!! Very Happy

It would be interesting to see them making Star Wars toys as well! But I think with the price Lego must be paying for the license, and with Playmobil figures being very close to Hasbro's 3.75" figures, they will not be able to.
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1559
Focus : Tie Fighter & Tie Pilot

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top