Meet The Pets : Tell Us About Your Four Legged Friends : )

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet The Pets : Tell Us About Your Four Legged Friends : ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet The Pets : Tell Us About Your Four Legged Friends : )

Post by 68vb Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:01 am

Our pup "Chewbacca" got a new bed -

[600][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/600]
68vb
68vb
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 255

Back to top Go down

Meet The Pets : Tell Us About Your Four Legged Friends : ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet The Pets : Tell Us About Your Four Legged Friends : )

Post by arohk Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:10 am

Love the pics of your furry and not so furry family members guys they are adorable Smile,I love your horse Dirk, man how I miss riding.
With us we are now down to just one cat we had to put our dog and cat down last year but they live in our memories and the top shelf of the pantry just got to be careful when grabbing a spice jar lol. But here is our little man most of you here will most likely remember him Aries our little God.

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500]
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:41 am

I was looking at some older photos of my pets three of the 4 are now gone, These photos were taken when Tiggy was visiting here Aries thaught he was cool, Keiko just stared at him wondering should I eat it lol. I miss her she was a great friend.

This was Crystals cat Sheera she was 20years old when we put her down.

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

And this was Riker he picked me he was my shadow where ever I was he wasn't far behind. He was a beautiful cat but man dumb as a post lol.

arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnb Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:37 pm

This is my little girl Sweetie , she is 7 yrs old and the best little girl ever - we rescued her Very Happy

Johnb
Johnb
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 185
Focus : Anything Vintage

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:26 pm

If you haven't already seen this check it out because it's pretty funny  nanny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Funny thing is I already thought Kylo looked like a bit of a pussy without his mask on cheeky

ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosh Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:58 pm

cheeky

Nice pets array, you people!
:::::::::

I have always loved cats, which I have formed very nice relationships with. While I lived in Munich I found it impossible to have cats in my small flat (due to it being too small and on a fourth floor), but I made up for lost time as soon as I got back to Mexico some time ago and I currently have four cats, all female.

Three of them are shown here. The fourth one took the picture.

This is Cometa back in 2011. I adopted her at a kindergarten near the place I worked at. Apparently some stray cat had had a litter inside the school and they put them up for adoption. She is a tad shy but flufffy, which makes it up for the shyness.

I was a tad late having her spayed, soooo... her daughter is Alfalfa. She is quite mean-tempered and has a very difficult behaviour, even though with the cold season here in Mexico she is now and then slipping next to me beneath the duvet*.
*this is actually a plastic trash bag filled with old clothing, not a duvet : )

Yuyú was adopted a couple of years ago. A friend of mine detected there was a small kitten apparently trapped in a vacant lot near her home, crying for two days straight. She rescued her but could not keep her because of her dogs, so she turned to me. I bonded with the cat almost instantly and she is now a most loving cat. Almost every night, just as I lay on my bed she climbs on my chest and starts purring, nibbling on my left earlobe (it's always the left) and starts clawing gently on my neck. Sometimes, regrettably, not so gently. I learnt this is a behaviour which is sometimes developed by cats who lost their parents at an early age.  Sad  She always sleeps by my side.

Evidence:

Finally, my brother was driving at night and he almost ran over a white cat. Luckily for her, her whiteness made her more visible in the dark. He stepped on the brakes at the right time and climbed out of the car to see if she was OK. She was, and she was curious enough to let him hold her. He immediately brought her to my home and even though she is bullied now and then by Yuyú and Alfalfa, she is doing OK. She is also very keen on being pampered and is the only one with guts to have sips of my milk when she catches me off-guard.
Well, that's not my milk but you get the idea.

...ehm...
[500]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500]

Cheers!
Mosh
Mosh
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 195
Focus : No focus at all; I just buy what I like.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103523056@N06/albums

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosh Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Now I remember it was most probably Pepina who bit off (and perhaps swallowed because later on I could not find) about two thirds of my LL Droopy McCool mike. ; _ ;
Mosh
Mosh
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 pm

They are all adorable looking Mine leaves my ears alone but damn the little bugger is always biting my nose lol
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Great pics Mr. Mosh clapping

I LOVE the one with the cat sitting on your head lol!

You have a fantastic pussy collection What a Face
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosh Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Thanks mates; pets just bring a lovely kind of company to the house and it's nice to change the lives of those poor animals from the streets for better.
Mosh
Mosh
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:11 am

My buddy Worm ...

Worm is my neighbors Pit Bull and is the friendliest dog ever - he hangs out with me whenever I'm outside working Very Happy

He is definite proof that Pit Bull dogs aren't the monsters that the media tends to make them out as . All he wants to do is hang out , play and get petted ... a lot  What a Face   He believes every stranger should be his new friend  cheers

He has a pretty awful name for a dog but it is ironically funny too  cheeky  Worms owners other dogs name are Cricket and Ladybug so they kind of have a insect theme going  Wink

ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:07 pm

great pics guys thanks for sharing , I am very much an animal lover myself .

Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Love the photos all furry kids have such interesting personalities. Our house seems really empty now which sucks.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Mon May 09, 2016 5:56 pm

This isn't our cat , in fact we haven't seen it in the neighborhood before . My wife spotted it in our elm tree a few days ago hunting birds buzzing

He was about 25 ' up when she snapped the pics but she said he was actually much higher before she managed to get back with the camera ...

The Force is strong in this pussy ...

Here is a couple pics of our dog Tira playing in the flowers ...

Let's see some pics of you other guys pets  cheers

I know Matt has a couple cool dogs that I met when I visited him last week  Wink
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Tue May 10, 2016 3:00 am

Great pics James man cheers Love the cat's stare  Very Happy Does your Tira chase the cats and birds in your garden ? What a Face
My fav pic of Tira is you and her singing(or maybe howling/wailing  What a Face ) cheers I wish I could contribute to this thread man, love animals, but sadly no pets at mo bro No
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Tue May 10, 2016 6:54 am

Nico wrote:Great pics James man cheers Love the cat's stare  Very Happy Does your Tira chase the cats and birds in your garden ? What a Face
My fav pic of Tira is you and her singing(or maybe howling/wailing  What a Face ) cheers I wish I could contribute to this thread man, love animals, but sadly no pets at mo bro No

She doesn't really chase birds but cats and squirrels are on her hit list angryfire

She's not a fan of toads , snakes or turtles either but she just barks at them and is too much of a chicken shit to touch them lol!
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelaidePaul Fri May 13, 2016 9:58 pm

Percy, one of my two cats
AdelaidePaul
AdelaidePaul
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 40
Focus : Cardbacks and loose, Toltoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Fri May 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Percy and Boba cheers Thanks for posting Paul Very Happy
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Sat May 14, 2016 6:55 pm

lol! thats quite a tolerant cat you have there Paul, both for putting up with having its photo taken, and having to hold a Boba Fett figure for the photo!
Thanks for sharing buddy Very Happy
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelaidePaul Sat May 14, 2016 10:59 pm

The cat is quite a poser, he loves having his picture taken!
Thank you for commenting Chris and Andy!
AdelaidePaul
AdelaidePaul
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 40
Focus : Cardbacks and loose, Toltoys

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sun May 15, 2016 5:05 am

Nice looking Kitty Paul cheers
[400]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Steve, that is one cool looking snake my friend  cheers Do you have any lizards in your menagerie ? Lizards rock What a Face
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:49 am

Nico wrote:
Steve, that is one cool looking snake my friend  cheers Do you have any lizards in your menagerie ? Lizards rock What a Face

Thanks Andy. As far as lizards go, my daughter has a Leopard Gecko, & I have some Fanfoot Geckos which I bred about 7 years ago.
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5600
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:18 pm

Well this isn't technically a pet but I saw this little Garter Snake the other night . It had been raining pretty hard and I think it was just trying to avoid drowning What a Face

The pics are crap because it was nighttime and I had to use the flash ... not to mention he wasn't keen on being photographed and was trying to make a quick escape lol!

They are pretty common around here - I see a couple every year in our yards / gardens anyway Very Happy
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by CorporateSlave Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:54 pm

So, finally, here is our first Dachshund, Peanut, back when she was just a puppy:

All grown up now, she carefully guards her Fox toy...it is the only kind of toy she has any interest in, period.  ...and she needs to have one with her every night before going to bed.  There is only one store that sells them, and as the squeak is constantly being chewed out of these, I end up having to stockpile them.  Good luck sleeping if Peanut doesn't have her foxy!  

During the day she likes to relax in the sun on our patio...

Peanut isn't an only child anymore, three more rescues have joined her (In clockwise order, Peanut is top left: Scootie, Winnie, and Chewie):
Yes Chewie is the long hair, and yes I did sneak that name in past my wife before she realized the Star Wars reference.  
Winnie was actually paralyzed from the waist down when we adopted her (some scumbag had been using her for breeding down in Miami and when she became paralyzed and couldn't turn a profit, they dumped her at a kill shelter.)  Luckily for her, our friends at Dachshund Rescue South Florida snapped her up and we adopted her, and one disc removal surgery and two months of therapy later, she is up and running around! She still walks like she is a little drunk, but everything works!
CorporateSlave
CorporateSlave
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 35
Focus : Just the loose.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top