Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003) Empty Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003)

Post by the89thchris Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:46 pm

One of my favorite podcasts has been reviewing this micro-series lately and it has really re-sparked my interest in it. It kind of bookends the 2008 `The Clone Wars` series, and features many interesting character developments despite the short runtime of the episodes. Interestingly, the entire series is a little over two hours, and its probably new territory for a lot of fans who may have overlooked it at the time of release.

This youtube version has been uploaded multiple times by many users, Lucasfilm doesn't even try to close them down, they no longer consider it canon and the home video editions are long out of print. You may not like the style but one thing you will notice right away, your grandfather's animated micro-series is way better than the one we've got now.  rofl  popcorn

Also, check out The Knights of Vader Podcast if you are vaguely interested in the story content of the new canon novels but aren't interested in buying them or reading them yourself (like me) lol there are too many better legends books but I still like to be filled in with the current EU story progression and they do a great job of that.

Here's their review of the latest Timothy Zahn Thrawn book: Thrawn Alliances. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 5170
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top