Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Post by psybertech Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Smile

Glad you like it, Alex and that it arrived safe!  whew
.... and you say, "not in a gay way".... - but you immediately show your ass!!!!! Razz
haha lol!

If you have questions about anything on it, just ask! A few of us have Canon's and the features will be similar.

But I have to say the pictures of your ass Klaatu look good man! tongue A big improvement I think! Smile

cheers!
Very Happy
J

Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1875
Focus : Leia Bespin

http://leia.bespin.info/

Back to top Go down

Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Post by ourchickenshack Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Awesome Alex cheers

I can't wait to see a (w)hole new wave of high definition arselex pics cheers
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Dengar Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:36 am

Congrtas with the new camera, Alex! The first pictures turn out really well. Very Happy
Great catch on all the Ledy goodness. cheers

Patrick: Good job scoring the pale face Luke XWing. Very Happy
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 4514
Focus : Lili Ledy, PBP, MIB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Holy mother of God Virginia, there is a Santa Clause and his name is James.chickenshack  bowwing

An unexpected package just showed up at the door, and look at what arrived. buzzing   It really is like Christmas.
James, I love it.  It's a "Something Odd about Oola", wet dream. clapping

Thank you so much. yay    When I finally get my display built, It will ALL be going into it. rockon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Commander Clint on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:28 pm

lol!

Surprise !!!

Quite a bit of it was extras I have picked up as I have been trying to build complete sets for the oddball sections entries .

I sent you my patches because I only had a few and I know you have bought a lot of them recently , so I thought they should be in your collection (same with the Canadian ROTJ buttons) (BTW - the Empire patch was actually my personal childhood patch banana ).

The Galactica cardbacks also belonged with you (I collect the figures but not packages) Smile

I actually picked up a nearly full case of the Micro Tin boxes (which I still need to photograph for the guide) so I eventually will be sending a set to everyone if they would like to have a set What a Face
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 pm

Thanks again James.  It was an unexpected surprise when I heard the door bell.  Then my wife telling me I had a package. (my wife is a teacher and has a couple weeks of summer vacation left, they go back to school on Sep 8th here)

The patches (especially your ESB patch) will be a most welcome addition to the bunch I have.  And those CDN buttons are in fantastic shape.  The BSG card backs are a fantastic upgrade to the ones that I have. bowwing I have to admit, I didn't realize how small those UK pencil toppers were. What a Face

I can't thank you enough.  It really was like Christmas. yay    I may have even gotten a "chubby" when unpacking everything. lol!  cheeky

I'm hoping to get back to photographing my odd stuff, when we are done helping with the COO & figure guides.

Don't get too carried away with buying a lot of odd stuff.  When the site goes live, we should have a few odd collectors that would be able to help with pictures.  You keep going "above and beyond", with your fantastic work in the odd section. rockon
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:00 pm

Incredible haul Clint! clapping And fantastic generosity from one of the friendliest guys I know in the hobby. cheers
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5600
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Dengar Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Holy cow, what a fantastic surprise!. cheers

Very kind indeed, we love you James! Very Happy
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:38 pm

My first Ledy purchase in many moons. cheers

cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Steve, Leia is in awesome shape. Well done. clapping
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:50 pm

Thank you Clint. For the price I paid, I'm very happy with the condition. Very Happy
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Very sweet Steve cheers
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Awesome Haul Clint jaw , that was very generous of you James bowwing clapping clapping

Steve thats a great looking Ledy leia Boushh you picked up, congratulations clapping clapping
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Dengar Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Very pretty looking Ledy Leia Boushh. Congrats, Steve! Very Happy

Just arrived home and was thrilled to open a little package from Spain.
Containing two PBP 45-backs with their original figures from a childhood collection.

For me as a loose Poch/PBP collector, it is interesting that both ESB cards were already packaged with "late era" PBP figures, having the typical scarred out COOs, unique paint scheme, and plastic with strong "PBP" chemical smell. Before I always assumed that these figures were first released on PBP 65-backs.

BTW: I tried to gather info on Dengar the past weeks, but was unable to dig up a picture of a Dengar on any PBP cardback (either 37/41, 45, or 65-back).
Might this be the only confirmed PBP Dengar cardback sofar? rofl
Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:02 pm

Thank you for the comments James, Chris & Marco! Very Happy

BTW Marco, beautiful additions to your Spanish collection. Those cardbacks are in superb shape. clapping (If you see a Stormie version, let me know Wink )
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:14 pm

Nice pick ups Marco. The card backs look like they are in awesome shape and will fit nicely into your collection. clapping
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Those are indeed great pick ups Marco, I really like the Dengar Imperio card, It is interesting to know whether you have the only known example popcorn
congrats on some great pick ups clapping clapping clapping

seeing as we are all in the mood for sharing, here are my latest purchases Smile

From left to right: raised bar no coo RS (Kenner), HK Leia Boushh Disguise (Kenner), Han Solo Bespin outfit (Lili Ledy), Dark Brown with pale cream face, RS (PBP)

[800][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/800]

And from the same lot as Marco's pick ups, a very nice PBP Retorno Del Jedi, Vader 65 Cardback, with a loose, minty, scar coo with H remaining, figure (PBP roguse cape).

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Sweet pick ups Chris. clapping
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Congratulations Chris, those are some very nice additions, especially the PBP Vader cardback & figure! clapping
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by psybertech Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Nice pickups guys!
Nice Ledy Leia!
And PBP, PBP and more PBP!!!! cheers I'm just lovin' the PBP backs! I need to snag at least one example of one for my cardback collection someday. I do love that 'Gratis' sticker. Smile

I'd like to know more about the Dengar now. A quick search showed no cardbacks out there on Google, but surely there has to be some? But its very cool, Marco! And the cardbacks are in fantastic shape!!! clapping

I doubt I'll be showcasing anything cool in the coming months, but I do have a few new things I want to share once I can get my rig setup and one more in the mail I hope to get soon. It's been a while since I've posted here. Sad

Anyway... nice stuff guys! I'm jealous!

Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1875
Focus : Leia Bespin

http://leia.bespin.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kahn Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Nice to catch up on this thread, some awesome stuff guys, seems everyone has had a Spanish cardback influx!

I had an interesting birthday in terms of Star Wars stuff, I decided to treat myself so I bought a lovely Han Trench Coat LL figure which actually arrived on my Birthday... which was nice.
Now a few weeks earlier, Matthieu Barthelemy posted a picture of about 25 Biker Scout head LL overstock pieces, Cheeky bastard that I am, I said, you don't need that many and it's my Birthday soon Smile He asked for my address, and the day after my birthday a head showed up Smile

Now the day before my birthday I get a message off Stef asking if my address is still the same and that there was a little package on it's way. It arrived the same day as the head from Matthieu and I have to say I was shocked! A beater LL Luke Jedi, a Biker Scout LL overstock head and an AT-ST overstock head and a Top Toys Chief Chirpa!!!!

He looks nice with my Kenner figures Smile

General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:58 pm

clapping Nice additions Alex. clapping

Now, you don't need 2 LL overstock biker heads do you? nanny cheeky
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Sweet additions Alex. clapping
It looks like Clint beat me in the queue for the spare Ledy Biker head. lol!
Congrats again, they are all in great shape, the Han trench coat is one of my favourite Ledy figures.
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kahn Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:36 pm

Haha, now that would have been my thought also, I'm not into hoarding (My Luke's are all different) however, the heads are different, one is painted with matte paint, the other is painted with glossy paint. Is this a LL variant that is known with the Biker Scout, I know the AT-ST Driver can be found with both matte and glossy black paint.
General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:39 pm

some lovely birthday pressies, you've got there Alex, congratulations bud clapping clapping clapping
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top