[LE] Teebo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[LE] Teebo Empty [LE] Teebo

Post by The Librarian Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:17 am

[coo_intro ITEM-TITLE="Teebo" ITEM-SUBTITLE="Ewok" ITEM-COMPANY="Lili Ledy" IMAGE-URL-ONLY="https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/64/64/24/img_5644.jpg" YEAR-RELEASED="?" RELEASED-ON="El Regresso Del Jedi" FIRST-CARD="?" LAST-CARD="?" FACTORY-CODES="?" BOOKMARK-NAME="BOOKMARK_NAME_NO_SPACES"]

[200][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/200]

[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="Discussion Topic"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/snippet]
[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="Basic Coo Guide"]Link to be added[/snippet]
[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="Advanced Coo Guide"]Link to be added[/snippet]
[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="MOC Guide"]Link to be added[/snippet]
[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="Weapons &
accessories Guide"]Link to be added[/snippet]

[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="NOTE"]COO (Family#1)(1-B1A1) is shared by Lili Ledy and Kenner.
These COO's only differ in very subtle ways from each other, and represent otherwise identical steel moulds that were used together during production, both by Kenner and Lili Ledy.[/snippet]

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="DIFFERENCES"]Compared to his Kenner counterpart, the Lili Ledy Teebo has:
- A shade lighter grey stripes on his body (hard to grasp by camera, unfortunately)
- Glossy instead of dull grey nose and eyes

An overview of the small COO variations found in Lili Ledy Teebo figures is given below.

Small space between © and LFL 1984: 'Aligned'.

Small space between © and LFL 1984: 'F' downshifted, ‘4’ upshifted.

Bigger space between © and LFL 1984: 'F' downshifted, ‘4’ downshifted.

Bigger space between © and LFL 1984: 'L' upshifted.
[/snippet]

[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="PAINT VARIATIONS"]Major Variations:
The Lili Ledy Teebo has a variant with brown eyes and nose. This figure appears with grey stripes that have the same intensity compared to a regular Lili Ledy Teebo, or with a shade darker stripes (comparable to COO (xxxx) Teebo).[/snippet]

[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="REMARK"]The Lili Ledy Teebo is hard to distinguish from the Kenner no COO figure. Personally I think Teebo is the toughest figure to identify. But like that other tough figure (Ackbar) you have to look into their eyes.

If you plan to buy a Lili Ledy teebo make sure you have a no COO Teebo at home for comparison. With both figures in hand, the differences are much more obvious. The eyes are different, and the stripes of the no COO Teebo are a bit darker.

To help you, I made a few more comparison shots (comparison pictures soon), including the Taiwan figure. Notice the different eye colours.
[/snippet]

[snippet SNIPPET-NAME="Weapons & Accessories"]Hood, Axe & Horn

Did you know?
I always thought that Teebo was wearing the skull of a wild pig.
Today I actually learned that it is the skull of a Gurreck, a horned predator native to the Endor forests.
This little Ewok kills brute predators!!! My respect for Teebo has grown a lot today.[/snippet]

[800][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/800]
The Librarian
The Librarian
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 53

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top