FS: Vintage Kenner Styled Custom SANDTROOPER from THE VINTAGE STUDIO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FS: Vintage Kenner Styled Custom SANDTROOPER from THE VINTAGE STUDIO Empty FS: Vintage Kenner Styled Custom SANDTROOPER from THE VINTAGE STUDIO

Post by the vintage studio Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:29 pm

I wish to offer you my first High Quality Custom Action Figure, the SANDTROOPER.
Based in an unfinished sculpt by the master Bantha5, this is a high quality factory injected custom action figure that feels exactly as the real Kenner ones.
Intended to enhance your vintage collection.
All the piecespieces are a new sculpt, slightly different from the Kenner Stormtrooper, it is articulated.
No reproductions here.
The blaster is new to avoid confusions with original kenner pieces. The right weapon is the one of the Stormtrooper but considering the no repro stand of the community, I made a new one that you can replace with the proper one, but I leave that to you.
Limited exclusive editions, not available at any stores, only in my own web site, THE VINTAGE STUDIO. A limited quantity available, once it be sold out, it will be gone.

I accept paypal and ship worldwide. Im located at South America, it usually takes 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, althought Christmas season has proven to need 2 extra.
The price is 39.99 for a loose figure, plus shipping or 49,99 carded, plus shipping.
There is also a 4 pack that includes all 4 different sandtroopers for 150 plus shipping.

For other vintage custom action figures available please check my website.

This is the information from the web site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Force is back!!!
The Empire will not tire until they see the last of the Rebellion.
Because YOU deserve it, the first Star Wars Action Figure sculpted in classic vintage Kenner style and factory injected is finally here after 31 years.

* Fully articulated.

* 4  different pauldron colors available.

The Fearsome Trooper sent to Tatooine to capture R2-D2 and C-3PO, masterfully sculpted in the old loved "vintage" style to enhance your Kenner Star Wars collection.
This fantastic army builder contains the 4 different Sandtroopers included, authentically designed in realistic Star Wars costumes, fully articulated, with 4 different pauldron colors included in every pack, Movable Arms and Legs,  Torso sculpted  Pauldron, Torso sculpted  Survival  Backpack. Weapon included. 3 3/4 Scale.
Professional quality, factory injected. Not only to display as with regular customs, you can play with them as you did with the Original Kenner Action Figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />

Please check the Sandtrooper Commercial:

and a review of my customs by Steven Roberts in his Star Wars news channel:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
the vintage studio
the vintage studio
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 161
Focus : Vintage Kenner Star Wars unproduced items

http://www.thevintagestudiostore.com/

Back to top Go down

FS: Vintage Kenner Styled Custom SANDTROOPER from THE VINTAGE STUDIO Empty Re: FS: Vintage Kenner Styled Custom SANDTROOPER from THE VINTAGE STUDIO

Post by the89thchris Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:48 pm

Very cool, I'm pretty tempted to get them. Although, I must admit I'm a bit curious how it is legal lol

Last edited by the89thchris on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 5170
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

FS: Vintage Kenner Styled Custom SANDTROOPER from THE VINTAGE STUDIO Empty Re: FS: Vintage Kenner Styled Custom SANDTROOPER from THE VINTAGE STUDIO

Post by the vintage studio Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Thanks for your interest,
Well, it is as legal as any custom action figure on sale.
I dont have a license.
But on the other hand, this is not a business, this is a non profit project runned by someone who loves deeply the vintage collection and whose only goal is to fullfill the need of closure for those of us, first generation fans and collectors who felt not ended the original collection.
The quantities made are very limited, no more than 200 units of each character, and in the sandtrooper especific case, less than 200 of each were actually made, and the tooling mould those not exist anymore. So you will not see them in any store and once they be sold out, they will remain that way.
That is what I can tell you in honour of the truth, and that you will not be dissapointed if you decide to take the chance. Im not a company thinking in making money, Im just a guy who loves this collection very deeply and is trying to do for us what the big companies will not.
Take the risk, I want to share with you the happiness of getting a new vintage star wars action figure after all this years. Smile
the vintage studio
the vintage studio
Alderaan Ashigaru

Back to top Go down

Post by babylon Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:47 am

Arturo, your work here is awesome and shows a true devotion to the vintage star wars collector!
babylon
babylon
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by the vintage studio Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:18 pm

babylon wrote:Arturo,  your work here is awesome and shows a true devotion to the vintage star wars collector!

Thank you very much, Im very happy you like it. Smile Cheers!
the vintage studio
the vintage studio
Alderaan Ashigaru

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top