Commander Clint's customs for Trade or Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Commander Clint's customs for Trade or Sale Empty Commander Clint's customs for Trade or Sale

Post by Commander Clint Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:27 pm

Here are the custom figures that I have available for trade.  I'm hoping for a sweet custom made figure in return.  So when you post or send a pm, please attach a photo of your custom figure you would like to trade.  If you need some more pictures or have any questions about my customs, just let me know. Very Happy

Imperial Officer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No Longer Available

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Imperial Officer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No Longer Available
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Commander Clint on Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Commander Clint's customs for Trade or Sale Empty Wasn't this offer a little short for a stormtrooper?

Post by dixiebull Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Hey, I really liked your two custom figures you had up for trade, but I see they are already gone. Do you plan on doing this again sometime, or is there any other interest in this? I am just getting involved in customizing, and the idea of trading for other originals sounded promising.
dixiebull
dixiebull
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 125
Focus : Anything I can manage to get!

Back to top Go down

Commander Clint's customs for Trade or Sale Empty Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade or Sale

Post by Commander Clint Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:47 pm

dixiebull wrote:Hey, I really liked your two custom figures you had up for trade, but I see they are already gone. Do you plan on doing this again sometime, or is there any other interest in this? I am just getting involved in customizing, and the idea of trading for other originals sounded promising.

Thanks Chris. I do plan on doing this again. I have some new customs (4-5 different pieces) in the works. I just haven't had time to work on them in the past year. Hopefully soon.
I always make 2 of each custom, so that I have one for myself and one to either trade or give to my friends.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Commander Clint's customs for Trade or Sale Empty Re: Commander Clint's customs for Trade or Sale

Post by dixiebull Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:06 pm

That sounds like a smart way of making custom figures. I have always worried that I wouldn't be able to let them go once I had them made! Thank you for the update. I look forward to seeing what becomes available down the road!
dixiebull
dixiebull
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 125
Focus : Anything I can manage to get!

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:00 pm

I have to start making two of each as well for trade it's hard to give away one if it's the only one. However if I do one for a friend then it is one of a kind.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:40 pm

arohk wrote:I have to start making two of each as well for trade it's hard to give away one if it's the only one. However if I do one for a friend then it is one of a kind.

Larry, Your customs are proudly with all my other customs. cheers They sit along side the ones that I've got from James & Alex as well. rockon
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:00 pm

I do have one I have in mind for you I am going to start soon Smile.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:09 pm

arohk wrote:I do have one I have in mind for you I am going to start soon Smile.

Awesome. bowwing I can't wait to see it.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by babylon Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:02 am

Would love if you have any of your droid customs for trade
babylon
babylon
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:54 pm

babylon wrote:Would love if you have any of your droid customs for trade

I haven't got anything at the moment. I do have a couple more droids planned, but they will have to wait until after C8.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:39 pm

Clint's Custom Droid Christmas Sale

Prices in Canadian Dollars
Shipping through Canada Post right now is approximately $20 CND with in Canada & $26 CND to the UK. (up to 6 figures)
Small packet Air to the USA is approx. $16 (up to 6 figures).
Please ask for a quote for shipping everywhere else.

These are all hand cast resin, NOT 3D printed.
Hand painted.

ESB K-3PO - $20 each (1 battle damaged & 2 regular available) SOLD

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500] [300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300] [300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]

SW Black & Green R2 units from the Yavin meeting room - $35 each. ( 1 of each available)SOLD

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500] [400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

ESB Dagobah Swamp R2 with Sensorscope - $45 each (3 available)

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500] [300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]

ROTJ R5-J2 Imperial Droid with removable 3rd leg - $45 each (4 available)

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500] [300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]

SW R5-K6 Imperial Droid with removable 3rd leg - $45 each (3 available)

ESB R5-M2 with removable 3rd leg - $45 each (3 available)

ROTJ Jabba's Bartender on the Sail Barge - $35 each (2 available)SOLD

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500] [400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400] [300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300] [300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]

SW R2 Unnamed unit from Tattoine with removable 3rd leg - $35 each (3 available)SOLD

SW R4-D6 from the Yavin Hanger  with removable 3rd leg - $45 each (3 available)SOLD

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500] [400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

Last edited by Commander Clint on Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:18 pm

ESB Dagobah Swamp R2 with Sensorscope - $45 each (3 available)

This is Version 2 with a different chrome metal paint for the dome.

I'm giving the forum members first dibs before posting on FB.

Prices in Canadian Dollars
Shipping through Canada Post right now is approximately $22 CND with in Canada in a flat rate box with tracking; $26 CND to the UK small packet air with NO tracking or insurance. (up to 6 figures)
To the US for small packet air with NO tracking or insurance is approx $16 CND.
I know these are the prices from other stuff I've shipped in the last few weeks.
Please ask for a quote for shipping everywhere else.

These are all hand cast resin, NOT 3D printed.
Hand painted.

Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:23 pm

FS.  - 34 Custom 3 3/4" vintage style droid stickers.
They are the same stickers that I use on my vintage style droids (nfs).
They are NOT die cut.  You will need to cut them out by hand with a good sharp set of scissors.
$75 CND for each set of 34, shipping included world wide in a photo mailer through regular letter mail (no tracking).  That should work out to approximately $2 per sticker + shipping.
I have 5 sets available.
Payment by PayPal f&f, or g&s + 4%
or etransfer if you live in Canada.
Shipped from Canada.
[500]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500]

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:11 pm

Cantina Band members for sale
I have 2 full sets left. These are my own cast figures.  Comes with some of my own cast instruments, as well as a couple of 3D printed instruments from Trash Compactor Customs.
I want to keep them together in sets for now.
$400 CND + shipping for each set.
Shipping from Ontario, Canada.
Shipping with in Canada - $25 in a flat rate box, comes with tracking & up to $100 coverage.
Shipping to the United States - $25 Tracked Packet, comes with tracking & up to $100 liability coverage.
Shipping to everywhere else - send PM.
Payment by Paypal.  F&F or G&S + 4%
If you're interested, send me a PM.

[600][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/600]
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top