YOUR LATEST PICK UP'S - VOLUME 4

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YOUR LATEST PICK UP'S - VOLUME 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: YOUR LATEST PICK UP'S - VOLUME 4

Post by chris.75 Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cheers Chris mate cheers I am meaning to get one of those cabinets from IKEA to get a display going, currently most figures are in acid free bags stored in shoe boxes and old biscuit tins lol!

yeah I hear ya mate. Since moving into my new home, I don't have the space to display any of my collection. When My ex wife and I separated, I had to pack it all up quickly. So it all got chucked into storage boxes loose. But now I have stored all my figures a bit better. By wrapping each figure in acid free tissue paper and placing it in an acid free, plastic, clam shell case. The cases are then stacked up inside cardboard storage boxes.
The benefit of having to do a daily lateral flow test, every day for work. Is that I've saved all the little sachets of silica gel and placed one in each clam shell case. It's cost me quite a bit in clam shell cases though, as I have close to around 400 figures! But it does mean that I can stack them and handle them safely, without the risk of them getting paint rubs etc....
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 8598
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum