Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Post by jawa.57 Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:31 pm

i have 14 cards, but all are glued, this 2 cards aren't glued

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jawa.57
jawa.57
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1297
Focus : all vintage star wars

Back to top Go down

Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Post by Sturm86 Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:49 pm

Awsome Fabrice! I was eating a lot of Palmitos when I was a kid but I was born too late to have these cards lol! lol! lol!
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1559
Focus : Tie Fighter & Tie Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by jawa.57 Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:13 am

thanks, Wink

me too,i was born too late for this, ( 1985)
jawa.57
jawa.57
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
jawa.57 wrote:it's a cards offered by a french cookies ( papou or palmito), and it's a really rare to find Wink

That's a fantastic find.  Looks like there are 15 cards to the set.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hellhippie wrote:nothing huge but a small victory nonetheless.......
managed to get the dark grey ledy belt for my lily ledy bib fortuna which now makes him complete!!

Congrats Bill, I didn't know there was a different colour belt for bib either.  Would you be able to make a comparison shot?

ill get it done today Clint
hellhippie
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Some amazing recent pick ups guys!
congrats on the Meccano Luke Hoth Andy!
Amazing haul of vintage cards and figures Clint, what a bargain!!!
awesome score on the collecting cards Fabrice!
congrats on acquiring the Ledy Bib belt Bill!!

chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:21 pm

jawa.57 wrote:today for me

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

Fantastic score Fabrice  cheers

I photoshopped the pics and added them to the post you made in the Food Item premiums thread for you  Very Happy

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500]

See here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:29 pm

I lied last week when I posted here about how that carded Tie Pilot was last pickup for 2016, I got this in the very last few days of the year :

Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:56 pm

nice Nicholas, good luck with finding the accessories clapping

Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by jawa.57 Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:40 pm

thanks a lot,

for the cards palmito, i will made a better pics, but of the collection, he missing one card,

jawa.57
jawa.57
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:40 pm

Nicely done Nicolas. cheers They look to be in good shape.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks guys! They are in great shape, just Lando seems to have decided to wear pink panties now lol!

As for the accessories, I think I'll have to live with the Last 17 missing a few bits. If I manage one day to have all the 17 of them that would be already great! (I have 4 of them so far).
Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Nice score Nicholas! I've got general Lando complete but he has a lot more paint damage to the face than yours lol my avatar is photoshopped, lol he's missing a good amount of hair.

Just scooped another one of the semi difficult last 17 myself, once again complete but missing a lot of hair Sad lol

Still loving this great lot I just picked up from a great collector.

Also I'm very disappointed with Prineface's inability to hold his gun lol which looks like it was re-used from a civil war series... Wth Kenner lol

* edit*

Man I am such a rookie. I though my Luke stormtrooper's leg was violently bent lol not realizing that it was created that way. There is a straight line on the left leg that looksmobviosly warped but I guess they didnt bother fixing that when they re-designed the leg to have a wider stance. So aside from the hair wear it's a pretty decent specimen lol although some videos I've seen show the helmet going on a lot easier than mine does. I believe I'm going to display it as its photographed here.

Last edited by the89thchris on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 5170
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:09 pm

awesome howd ya get them to stay on the ceiling like that ??? lol! lol! just kidding

with time you'll have the last 17 just keep plugging away . im not one to give advice but I have to say when I was younger I always found it easier to complete the harder to find figures if they were purchased that way . with todays market and ebay being cut throat on rarer stuff patience is not a virtue its a necessaty . congrats on the pickups and always enjoy what ya have

Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:48 pm

I think my pics show up differently on other devices. I only use my phone me for this site, pic is really that side up here but cropped on the right side by the Luke.
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:09 am

Here's the Ebay pic of a lot I picked up ...

[600][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/600]

Mostly vintage oddball stuff but there's a few 1990's items . (anyone collect Tazo's ?)

I got it all for a good price and there are quite a few items we need for our oddball library cheers

The best part is there was a few items in the lot that weren't pictured , including a large stack of newspaper (and TV guide) articles and advertisements rockon

I've started taking pics and will be adding stuff soon What a Face
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Chris, Nice Luke Stormie.  You might be able to find another one locally.  He is supposed to be one of the few POTF figures we had available here in Canada.

James, That's a fantastic haul of "gimcrack". cheers   What in particular were you after in the lot?
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:45 pm

Great pick ups everyone cheers

A very nice oddball lot there James clapping
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Congrats on the latest additions everyone (I haven't made a purchase in quite some time but you're all inspiring me Wink ).
@James, I'll look forward to seeing your Odd Ball updates, especially the slides.
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5600
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Good to know Clint. The hair is kinda bothering me out but I got him with a SW vinyl carry case and those other figures there. Could have probably successfully haggled a bit if I had noticed how bad it was. A mint one was sold at a shop locally with a coin for $350, seems a bit crazy. This one was 200.

Hey Chicken what is that purple package at the top left that kinda looks like POTF2 branding.
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Commander Clint wrote:Chris, Nice Luke Stormie.  You might be able to find another one locally.  He is supposed to be one of the few POTF figures we had available here in Canada.

James, That's a fantastic haul of "gimcrack". cheers   What in particular were you after in the lot?

The items that most caught my eye were the ones we needed pics of in our oddball library ...

This Factors charm bracelet has been on my hit list for a couple years and has been a difficult piece to find :

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

These character pins seem to be fairly uncommon , certainly when compared to how much more available the other Adam Joseph jewelry is :

[200][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/200]

The Salacious Crumb pin was one of the items that wasn't shown in the auction photos  nanny

Also needed these 2 Factors 3 " Buttons :

[300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]

BTW - The 3 " ESB Buttons are quite a bit harder to find then the 3 " Star Wars Factors Buttons What a Face

@ Steve -

The slides are film cells I think scratch  I am very unfamiliar with this type of collectable but the pics are mostly great shots of the main characters cheers
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:02 pm

the89thchris wrote:Hey Chicken what is that purple package at the top left that kinda looks like POTF2 branding.

It's one of these ...

(sorry , I haven't taken a pic of my own of the Yoda Stamper yet Embarassed )
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:18 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:The items that most caught my eye were the ones we needed pics of in our oddball library ...

This Factors charm bracelet has been on my hit list for a couple years and has been a difficult piece to find :

That's awesome. Your becoming a Factors focus collector. clapping
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:08 am

wow james that's a lot of great items indeed , I love the salacious crumb jewelry pin thing , wtf are they anyways??? lol! clapping

Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:16 pm

hellhippie wrote:wow james that's a lot of great items indeed , I love the salacious crumb jewelry pin thing , wtf are they anyways??? lol! clapping

Just some small pins made by a company called Adam Joseph . One of many items made back in the day to capitalize on the Star Wars marketing frenzy lol!

see here :   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sturm86 Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:40 pm

Not really vintage but I've picked up that cardboard Death Star Playset clearanced for 4€ today. I plan on using it to display a few figures, I like it's vintage vibe. It seems a but small to fit with modern 3.75" figures, but the vintage Kenner figures being a bit thinner, it might be good!

Sturm86
Sturm86
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top