This is an important news announcement....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is an important news announcement.... Empty This is an important news announcement....

Post by arohk Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 am

This is an important news announcement....Just think only 347 days to go before Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is released Smile. It's expected release date is December 16, 2016. Now that you're all aware of this important news announcement, you can go back to what you were doing lol.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

This is an important news announcement.... Empty Re: This is an important news announcement....

Post by Commander Clint Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Thanks Larry. cheers

I'm a bit disappointed that it isn't going to be a back story on one of the existing characters. Like Han, Lando, Boba Fett, Yoda, etc....

But it still looks interesting. Very Happy
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

This is an important news announcement.... Empty Re: This is an important news announcement....

Post by chris.75 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Then in May 2017 its Episode VIII, followed by the Origins films, starting with the Han back story, then Episode IX, then a Boba fett back story I believe
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kisstour03 Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:00 am

So what is Rogue One supposed to be about? I feel bad saying I'm not overly pumped about this one.
kisstour03
kisstour03
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 145
Focus : IG-88

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kahn Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:06 am

Paul, Rogue One is about how they actually stole the Death Star plans prior to Episode IV, I'm intrigued by the concept of that, but doubt they'll do it right.

Kind of like Alien and Aliens, I always wanted to know where that derelict ship came from and more to the point, where did the aliens they where carrying come from??? I always wanted to know but deep down hoped they would never tell that story because they would just spoil it, one of those things that's best left unanswered.
But they told it anyway and not only did they spoil it they ruined it in what is possibly the worst film ever!

How they got the Death Star plans is by no means in this catagory, unlike Aliens, I've never wondered how they got the plans, I'm just not that confident that they will do it justice.
General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:38 am

chris.75 wrote:Then in May 2017 its Episode VIII, followed by the Origins films, starting with the Han back story, then Episode IX, then a Boba fett back story I believe

The Origins films sound cool I knew about Rogue One, Episode VIII and Episode IX, but not the other two. I have a feeling there are going to lots of star wars movies yet to come.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by kisstour03 Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:28 pm

Interesting idea for Rogue One. But yeah it could be so easy to muck up. I've never really given it much thought on how the plans were stolen.

The Boba one I hope will be done well. Oh won't it be fun to see the internet burn when they announce who will play Han Solo in his origin movie?
kisstour03
kisstour03
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 145
Focus : IG-88

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 am

kisstour03 wrote:Oh won't it be fun to see the internet burn when they announce who will play Han Solo in his origin movie?

Taylor Lautner IS Han Solo!

....And the full revolt against Disney will begin. lol!

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFortuna Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:06 am

If jj is making this movie i hold great fears for it, i'll be waiting for it to come out on DVD if he is.
AussieFortuna
AussieFortuna
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 85
Focus : Kenner and Bootlegs

Back to top Go down

Post by Akial Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:14 am

Vote for Anthony Ingruber. He would probably be the best. clapping
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Akial
Akial
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 745
Focus : loose variants, customizing, cardboard playsets, Ugnaught

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top