New Podcast from “Jedi Business” talks to Gus Lopez about the White Witch Prototype

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Podcast from “Jedi Business” talks to Gus Lopez about the White Witch Prototype Empty New Podcast from “Jedi Business” talks to Gus Lopez about the White Witch Prototype

Post by the89thchris Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:03 pm

New Podcast from “Jedi Business” talks to Gus Lopez about the White Witch Prototype

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I came across this new podcast from Criz Bee (JediBusiness.com,) for the last couple years he was doing a podcast called “Toy Run”, Jake Stevens, that show was about modern figure collecting. This new show seems to be more interview based, in just the first 3 episodes he’s had on Gus Lopez and Steve Sansweet, so he’s not wasting any time.

I thought I’d share it here because in his second episode he talks about what is perhaps the rarest Kenner vehicle prototype, “The White Witch”. This item has recently come into Gus’ collection and they talk about it in some detail.

Gus also drops a bit of news regarding the Celebration Chicago Collecting Track, so I think everyone here will find something interesting about this episode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 5170
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

New Podcast from “Jedi Business” talks to Gus Lopez about the White Witch Prototype Empty Re: New Podcast from “Jedi Business” talks to Gus Lopez about the White Witch Prototype

Post by Commander Clint Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:59 pm

Thanks for sharing that. It was interesting to hear Gus talk about how the higher end pieces are more often traded.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

New Podcast from “Jedi Business” talks to Gus Lopez about the White Witch Prototype Empty Re: New Podcast from “Jedi Business” talks to Gus Lopez about the White Witch Prototype

Post by the89thchris Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:56 am

Sure does make it sound incredibly difficult to get into.

Those white ROTJ first shot pieces are still semi-affordable, but a true inner circle member hardly even considers those prototypes. rofl
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:16 am

Thanks for this Chris. Will give it a listen. Criz and Jake are good dudes (you'll probably meet them at the Archive party) but I don't listen to the Toy Run because I don't collect Modern. I heard it's a good listen though.
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Yeah, Toy Run was pretty good. This new one with Criz only exists because they ended Toy Run. JBT has been fairly vintage focused so far, Starting out with this interview with Gus about the White Witch, then he had Sansweet on regarding his Celebration booth, most recently he had an interview with Kim Simmons the Kenner photographer.
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top