Movie collection, dvd bluray, feel free to add your own

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movie collection, dvd bluray, feel free to add your own - Page 5 Empty Re: Movie collection, dvd bluray, feel free to add your own

Post by grinchy Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:21 pm

Happy fathers day! got a few presents among them was the candyman bluray set, lots of interesting behind the scenes info on it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5928

Back to top Go down

Movie collection, dvd bluray, feel free to add your own - Page 5 Empty Re: Movie collection, dvd bluray, feel free to add your own

Post by grinchy Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:51 pm

So i just bought this on 4K, still not upgraded but it was cheap, and will look nice on the shelf, not for everyone i know, but personally i liked it
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:06 pm

Those are some great new pick ups Ian. I love the George in Stormtrooper outfit & the "I give into beer pressure" glass. cheers
I didn't mind the last jedi either.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26790
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:34 pm

Nice pick up Ian, I think the artwork on the new sequels is really good. As for the film itself. It was a mixed bag for me. Some parts of it I liked and other parts, not so much.
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10001
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:41 pm

Cheers guys, i was a bit hesitant to post it at first as its more than a bit controversial, some people can't wait to ram the its crap! posts down your throat, glad to see its not that way here, your a great bunch of fans, so thanks!
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:01 pm

So i got another couple of  steelbooks, this time 89 batman, its from a company called titans of cult, they package a steelbook with a themed movie related pin, this time it was a batterang and a joker playing card, other one i have is the halloween set, comes with a couple of halloween pins
Next up a monty python steelbook, love python, just a mad daft series, i loved the movies so glad to have meaning of life
rear of the set
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:03 pm

Heres the halloween set
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:06 pm

Nice new additions Ian. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:14 pm

Cheers mate, i do have quite the collection of steel books now
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:55 pm

some awesome new additions Ian, well done mate clapping
Love that Batman Steel book. And any Python is just brilliant. The Mrs is a massive Halloween fan and would love that steel book   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:56 pm

Aww cheers Chris, appreciate it, yeah python is cool, always loved them, batman is ace, i love the halloween movies to, the new one looks good,
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:50 pm

Here's what's coming this week, first up Dr strange, really enjoyed both movies in the cinema, glad to have this first movie steelbook

next up Childs play steelbook, really enjoyed this movie, nice fx and the doll is suitably creepy

next up Poltergeist, loved this movie, the clown scene still gives me chills

And finally one i haven't seen, Enders game, it was only 2 pounds delivered so not a great loss if its not any good

grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:10 am

Some great new additions to your collection Ian. I really enjoyed all of those movies. Although it's been a long time since I've watched those old classics. I should definitely give Poltergeist another watch.
I thought Enders game was pretty good too, I think you'll enjoy it Smile
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:11 am

Cheers Chris
Yeah the eighties movies are just nostalgic, happy memories of renting them as a kid from the local video store, the guy who owned it let me take the horror stuff as he knew it wasn't warping my mind i was into the fx of it, he was great, even let me display my first masks i made in his shop, cool
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:48 am

So i got another couple of steelbooks from the groups i'm in, first up the Hellraiser trilogy, a lovely set with great artwork
next up Independence day, 20th anniversary edition, hard to believe its been that long, i have good memories of seeing it at the cinema
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:22 am

Heres one i forgot to post, the thing, 4k boxset, has both the first movie and the recent sequel, some nice bumph with this set, can't say how much i enjoy the first movie, the new one has some nice moments in it

finally a back to the future Japanese 4k set

grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:38 am

Wow love that Hellraiser steelbook artwork! The thing is just an awesome sci-fi/horror movie. Absolutely love that film. Really enjoyed the sequel too, depicting the events that led up to the thing entering the American research base. Some more really cool additions Ian Cool
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:01 pm

grinchy wrote:So i got another couple of steelbooks from the groups i'm in, first up the Hellraiser trilogy, a lovely set with great artwork
next up Independence day, 20th anniversary edition, hard to believe its been that long, i have good memories of seeing it at the cinema

Love the first 3 Hellraiser films, awesome artwork there mate !!!
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:59 am

Cheers guys, glad your liking the new additions, Chris the sequel i really enjoyed a lot, the studio went back into the movie and added cg effects over the practical effects, not a fan of that but it has some good stuff
And Andy the Hellraiser movies are ace, i don't mind up to number four then it lost me, they are just finishing a remake with a female pinhead, not sure about that but will give it a watch
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:03 am

few more steelbooks added first up Hellboy, Ron Perlman at his best

next the independence day sequel, has some nice moments but not a patch on the original

and finally some old black and white goodness the original mummy

grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:15 pm

got another steel book on the way, the titans of cult goonies release, i like the titans of cult line, they come with nice packaging a steelbook and a collectors pin, and sometimes a poster

grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:40 pm

That's a great new addition to the collection, Ian.
It's one of my favourites.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:55 am

some more fantastic additions to your movie collection yay
Love the Goonies afro
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:57 pm

Thanks guys
Yeah gotta love the goonies, another classic
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:47 pm

Well i got another steel book set, this time the Jurassic  park trilogy, a nice set with tons of artcards and a booklet
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top