Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Post by General Kahn Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Great stuff guys!

Couple of bits myself.

My first ever Poch Luke Bespin, was the 4 line version, and although it isn't a total beater, infact a side from the paint wear to the saber hilt he actually isn't that bad at all, but some kid coloured his eyes in blue (hence his nickname Ol' Blue Eyes) and I've always been on the look out for an upgrade./ A smost Poch collectors know though, this is probably the hardest Luke Bespin Poch figure to find. Well, before Christmas, our very own resident Poch expert Kenneth sent me a link to one on a Spanish site and we decided to go for it. Kenneth did the bidding and ended up winning it for me for a bargain price Smile  However the seller became very unresponsive when it came to payment and soon didn't bother to cooperate at all and the sale fell through, most likely the result of a better offer behind closed doors.
During the month long attempt to contact the seller, Javi and Sergio both contacted the seller also to try and help, just incase he wasn't understanding English, but still nothing.
That is when Sergio , the gentleman that he is offered me one of his for the same sale price cheers  clapping  Truly awesome gesture dude much appreciated bowwing
So Ol' Blue Eyes has gone to live with Christian Smile

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

Out with the old and in with the new

And with his Poch brothers What a Face

[600][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/600]

Also got a lovely Christmas gift of Christian, a nice dark legs Han Hoth, cheers dude clapping

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

And finally, after many years of searching I finally managed to find a small head Han from Family I Very Happy

Who looks nice next to his brothers also Smile

[600][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/600]

He also had the Family I COO that we're missing so I'll add that Smile
General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Pickups........ Volume 1

Post by Stinger Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:30 am

I have searched and waited a long time for this one Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stinger
Stinger
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:57 pm

chris.75 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Some nice new additions to your collection Larry, the film stills are cool  afro  some nice baggie items too  banana
love those Vader Pez dispensers .

I have one set aside for you and Jesse already my friend Smile.

arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:46 pm

yay that's awesome, thank you Larry cheers
I hope you have recovered from your tumble the other day Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nice pick ups Clint, i've not seen the 3D comic before, or the York peanut butter lids for that matter clapping clapping clapping

wow congratulations on the Poch upgrade Alex, it was also very generous of Sergio to sell you his figure, when the original seller dishonoured your original agreement.
congrats on the dark legs Han Hoth and the family 1 Han Solo too, I didn't realise this was quite a difficult family to find study
Great line up picks too bud clapping clapping

congrats on that boxed, Kenner Millennium Falcon, the box looks in great shape clapping

chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10001
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 68vb Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:41 am

Great pickups !!!!
68vb
68vb
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 255

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:40 am

Thanks Chris, the comic is the last of the 3 in that series.  There was originally 6 planned, from what I've read about them, but the last 3 were cancelled. Sad

The peanut butter lid inserts were from an old brand called York Peanut Butter.  If I remember correctly, they were packaged between the foil seal & just inside the lid.

This is from CanadianSWGallery aka Scott Bradley's web site. He does a great job explaining things.

Last edited by Commander Clint on Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26790
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:27 am

chris.75 wrote:yay that's awesome, thank you Larry cheers
I hope you have recovered from your tumble the other day Shocked

Not a prob bud I am going through a bunch of stuff with Vader related item mostly new stuff from 95 and up. I will take some pics of it all if you want any I will send it as well, any remaining I will see if Jesse wants it good to have two Vader lovers in the group Smile.

I am doing pretty good a bit sore from the fall, my finger still hurts like a son of a bitch though maybe I need some good meds bong1beer lol! .
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by jawa.57 Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:09 pm

my latest pickup Wink

jawa.57
jawa.57
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1297
Focus : all vintage star wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Everyone has such great pick ups lately. Well done. clapping
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Thanks for the link to Scott Bradley's site Clint, a very interesting read, and really nicely displayed on his site Cool

Glad to hear that your recovering nicely Larry, and that you didn't injure yourself too badly. Thanks also for the kind offer of some of your spare Vader stuff cheers
It would be great if we could get Jesse and Oscar posting here too. I did send Jesse an invitation, but he never got back to me.

wow congratulations, some fantastic new figures you've picked up there, is the black A - wing pilot pistol genuine?
The Princess leia Organa figure looks to be in great shape too clapping

Just a few new pick ups for me recently:

No coo scar on boot (Macau?) Hothtrooper (Kenner), no coo AT-ST Driver (Kenner), At-At driver (Poch) (a gift from Pablo), and a no coo scar Imperial Commander (PBP)(upgrade).

[800][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/800]

No Coo White bespin Security Guard (Kenner), no coo, White Fur Variant, Chief Chirpa (Kenner) and a family 1-A1A1 Han Solo Bespin outfit (Kenner) with the longer sideburns paint app.

Oh and I forgot to add this guy to the last group shot, he's a Taiwan coo Rancor Keeper (Kenner) with correct TW accessories.

I also have a nice no coo 2-1b medical droid coming in the post, as well as a couple of lovely Ledy figures from Ozio  afro

chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jez Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Nico wrote:Got these Lando Ledy Overstock pieces for Christmas  Very Happy

We spoke about this wonderful piece on the latest podcast episode.  I love it.
I love this thread and i'm loving everything i'm seeing on this forum.
Looking forward to discussing a few more Tantive XI pieces on the next recording Smile

Edited because my laptop second guessed my typing and auto corrected Tantive to Tonsite or something peculiar like that.

Last edited by Jez on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jez
Jez
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 403
Focus : Vintage collecting with a Luke X Wing side focus

Back to top Go down

Post by jawa.57 Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Thanks Chris,

all figures are in perfect condition ( c9.5/c10) and the blaster of A-wing pilot is black,

the cape of leia with, is split, the other leia is perfect
jawa.57
jawa.57
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kahn Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:14 pm

Nice little addition to the Han Hoth family this morning, starting to turn into a Han Solo month!

Not the best condition but still a classic figure, Poch Chocolate Legs Han:

gkhan
General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:17 pm

I was very happy to see that two very special items, that I bought from ebay, are now marked as 'dispatched' Very Happy

looks like I grabbed me a bargain, well chaps, it looks like your asses belong to me now, its official Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by chris.75 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:41 pm

thefinger lol! lol! thefinger
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:49 pm

I think you overpaid brother cheeky

Clint might be worth the $5 on a good day but a standard Alex variant is only worth $1.50 according to my most recent price guide Evil or Very Mad

If it would have been a arse pic the price doubles to $3 so , hopefully , you can get him to throw in a little something more for you gkhan
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:28 pm

lol! clapping clapping clapping bowwing

Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Finally my SC Landspeeder has arrived! Totally happy with it, even if the insert is missing!

BTW if someone has a spare empty Sandcrawler box, I would take it Wink

Stinger
Stinger
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kahn Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:02 pm

cheeky clapping

How the fuck did I miss that hahahaha

Never thought I'd belong to Fonzy himself gkhan
General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Jez Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Today the postman brought me another cool Poch PBP AT AT driver as a surprise gift.
This time it was a New Years gift from Pablo. It also came with a great PBP mini catalogue.

Thank you very much for this cool factory error, my friend!  yay  cheers  yay

I saw the photo and really admired the mini catalogue with it.  I'm sure everybody agrees that it's really cool, but it was only then i noticed your comment about the factory error.   Smile
I love it. I've heard of 2 left feet, but 2 left arms! The poor AT AT Driver.
Jez
Jez
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by Jez Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:59 pm

cantina_patron
Sweet looking Fluffy Skirt Tan legs Klaatu, and i always love seeing those tins.  I have the same as part of a SS a few years back, nice.

Commander Clint
Congrats on the bargain Comic dude, best of luck with the hunt.  I've never seen those inserts before, cool.

General Kahn
Loving the Luke Bedpans.  The generosity already shown on this forum and wider community is awesome. Great photos by the way. Nice run of Han Hoths. He has grown massively in popularity over the last couple of years with some great focuses being shown off.

Stinger
Congrats on the Falcon.  Hunk of Junk she is not. Very sweet mate.  Lovely looking Sonic Landspeeder.  If i see a Sandcrawler box i'll give you a shout.

Jawa57
Your figures look mint.  It's always nice to see a smart looking A-Wing Pilot, very underrated sculpt in my opinion but a shame the nose often gets it. Yours is nice.

Paul Armory
Those Micro figures have really grown in popularity over the last year.  Is there a book out? They look brilliant mate.  I might have to get some myself!

Chris i'm loving the figures but also the quality of your images mate, awesome photos dude.

chris.75 wrote:
Just a few new pick ups for me recently:

No coo scar on boot (Macau?) Hothtrooper (Kenner), no coo AT-ST Driver (Kenner), At-At driver (Poch) (a gift from Pablo), and a no coo scar Imperial Commander (PBP)(upgrade).

No Coo White bespin Security Guard (Kenner), no coo, White Fur Variant, Chief Chirpa (Kenner) and a family 1-A1A1 Han Solo Bespin outfit (Kenner) with the longer sideburns paint app.

Oh and I forgot to add this guy to the last group shot, he's a Taiwan coo Rancor Keeper (Kenner) with correct TW accessories.

I also have a nice no coo 2-1b medical droid coming in the post, as well as a couple of lovely Ledy figures from Ozio  afro

I always enjoy seeing what people are buying.  Some great stuff lads.
Jez
Jez
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Chris is our resident photo expert cheers
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by jawa.57 Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:20 pm

thanks Jez, yes the nose is perfect, Wink
jawa.57
jawa.57
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:30 pm

Jez wrote:
Chris i'm loving the figures but also the quality of your images mate, awesome photos dude.
I always enjoy seeing what people are buying.  Some great stuff lads.

Thanks Jez, i really appreciate it mate Very Happy
there have been some fantastic pick ups by everyone recently, well done guys cheers

congrats on the awesome, boxed, sonic Landspeeder clapping clapping
I hope you don't mind, but I corrected your photo for you, so that its the right way up Very Happy
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:55 am

chris.75 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
congrats on the awesome, boxed, sonic Landspeeder clapping clapping
I hope you don't mind, but I corrected your photo for you, so that its the right way up Very Happy

Chris, thanks for changing the picture! Strange that the iPhone uploaded it upside down scratch
Stinger
Stinger
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top