SIGMA PORCELAIN & CERAMIC PRODUCTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIGMA PORCELAIN & CERAMIC PRODUCTS

Post by ourchickenshack on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:41 pm

*** RESERVED FOR SUMMARY ***

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ourchickenshack
Hoth Hatamoto

Yavin Honor : 19233
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

FIGURINES

Post by ourchickenshack on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Return Of The Jedi  - Hand Painted Bisque Porcelain Figurines - LFL 1983 SIGMA (Made In Taiwan)

Click on any of the photos below for full size image :

Bib Fortuna

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/500]

Actual Box Size : 3 1/8 " x  6 1/4 " x  2 3/4 "
[150]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/150]
[150]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/150]

Actual Figurine Size : 6 " Tall

[150][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/150]
[300]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/300]

Tag :
[150]

Boba Fett

***Coming Soon***

Darth Vader

Actual Box Size : 3 1/2 " x 7 " x  3 1/2 "

[150][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/150]

ActualFigurine Size : 6 1/4 " Tall

[150][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/150]

[300][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/300]

Tag :

***Coming Soon***

Galactic Emperor
[700]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/700]

Actual Box Size : 5 " x  5 1/2 " x 4 1/2 "
[150]

Actual Figurine Size :  5 1/2 " Tall

[300]

Tag :

Gamorrean Guard

***Coming Soon***

Han Solo

Actual Box Size : 3 1/2 " x  6 1/4 " x  3 1/2 "

Actual Figurine Size : 5 3/4 " Tall
[150]
[150]

Tag :

***Coming Soon***

Klaatu

Actual Box Size : 3 3/4 " x  6 1/2 " x  3 3/8 "

Tag :

Lando Calrissian

***Please Note : The gun barrel tip is broken and missing on the figure shown here ***

Actual Box Size : 4 " x  6 1/2 " x  2 3/4 "

[150]

[300]

Tag :

***Coming Soon***

Luke Skywalker

Actual Box Size : 3 1/8 " x 6 1/4 " x  2 5/8 "

[300]

Tag :
[150]

Princess Leia Organa (Boushh)

Actual Box Size : 3 1/8 " x  6 1/8 " x  2 3/4 "

Actual Figurine Size : 5 3/8 " Tall

[150][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/150]

Tag :

***Coming Soon***

R2-D2 & C-3PO

Actual Box Size : 4 1/2 " x  6 3/4 " x  3 "

[150]

Actual Figurine Size : 6 " Tall

Tag :

Wicket

Actual Box Size : 3 1/4 " x  4 5/8 " x  2 3/4 "

Actual Figurine Size : 4 " Tall

Tag :

***Coming Soon***

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
ourchickenshack
Hoth Hatamoto

Back to top Go down

BANKS

Post by ourchickenshack on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Return Of The Jedi  - Hand Painted Ceramic Banks - LFL 1983 SIGMA (Made In Japan)

Chewbacca

***Coming Soon***

Jabba The Hutt

[700][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/700]

Actual Box Size : 7 " x 6 " x  6 1/2 "

Actual Bank Size :  6 1/2 " Tall
[150]
[150]

Tag :

Yoda

***Coming Soon***

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
ourchickenshack
Hoth Hatamoto

Back to top Go down

MUGS

Post by ourchickenshack on Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Return Of The Jedi  - Hand Painted Mugs - LFL 1983 SIGMA (Made In Japan)

Chewbacca

Actual Box Size : ?

Box :

***Coming Soon***

Actual Mug Size : 4 " Tall

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/400]

Tag :

***Coming Soon***

Darth Vader

Actual Box Size : 6 " x 4 1/2 " x 5 3/4 "

[150]

Tag :

Gamorrean Guard

Actual Box Size : 6 " x 4 1/2 " x 5 3/4 "

[150]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/150]

Tag :

Other Mugs that were released in this series :

Biker Scout
C-3PO
Han Solo (Hoth)
Klaatu
Lando Skiff Guard
Luke Skywalker (X-Wing)
Princess Leia
Wicket
Yoda

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
ourchickenshack
Hoth Hatamoto

Back to top Go down

Re: SIGMA PORCELAIN & CERAMIC PRODUCTS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:48 am

James, I will dig out my sigma stuff someday and share it with you guys. I have some special pieces (NOT FOR SALE) that I can add that nobody has seen or has information on that I have been able to find. They are the equivalent of figure first shots but sigma pieces. The back story is they were given to the head purchasing director for Nieman Marcus, which is headquartered in Dallas. I tracked down some similar pieces to a guy in California that owned an old toy store called dreams or dreamers (need to check my notes). This store was owned by a guy who rebelscum has listed as being at celebration 1 or 2 as an official sponsor. He used to buy stuff direct from actors, etc and he bought some of these similar types of sigma pieces from a lucasfilm employee that said sigma asked them to sign off on the final design. They have hand written numbers attached to them and the stickers on the bottom of these were never applied. The ones I obtained came directly from the estate of that purchasing director, not from that toy store owner. The purchasing director obtained them from the sigma factory representative as an example to show the accounting and other departments what he could order for sale in Nieman Marcus. The store owner I tracked down just confirmed that these where legit as his examples had very similar numbering on them instead of the official stickers. I haven't shared this with any other site to date actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:54 am

Awesome Man cheers

popcorn I can't wait to see what you got
ourchickenshack
Hoth Hatamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuart Skinner on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:04 pm

The Sigma range is one of my real passions which started when I met Grant on the Podcast who introduced me to the line. My wife surprised me with the Luke Taun Taun teapot last year which is my favourite piece and probably one of my favourite collectibles I have, I love love love it.

Will post some pictures up of my Sigma when I get the chance to photograph it.

If anyone is selling the Threepio tape dispenser let me know as it's next on my hitlist
Stuart Skinner
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:18 am

Man that is awesome Stuart cheers

I can't wait to see what you have popcorn

I just learned how to photoshop pics a week or so ago so I have been slowly going through the oddball threads and reworking all the photos . I just finished this thread so hopefully the photos look a little better now What a Face
ourchickenshack
Hoth Hatamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuart Skinner on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:36 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:Man that is awesome Stuart cheers

I just learned how to photoshop pics a week or so ago so I have been slowly going through the oddball threads and reworking all the photos . I just finished this thread so hopefully the photos look a little better now What a Face

If I just photograph myself can you tidy it up then on here? If so I'll get snapping, only problem may be that my boxes for the items are boxed up at moment, so may need to add them later.
Stuart Skinner
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Definitely, We can tidy them up for you. cheers
Commander Clint
Hoth Hatamoto

Yavin Honor : 14780
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Stuart Skinner wrote:
ourchickenshack wrote:Man that is awesome Stuart cheers

If I just photograph myself can you tidy it up then on here?  If so I'll get snapping, only problem may be that my boxes for the items are boxed up at moment, so may need to add them later.

Certainly - we will be glad to format and photo shop your pics to fit our library cheers

You can just post them here for us to work with or you can email them to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What a Face
ourchickenshack
Hoth Hatamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:29 am

Neutral there was a third Klaatu? lol how can this be possible?
the89thchris
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1210
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum