YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by General Kahn on Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:38 pm

YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???


[700][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/700]

It's been 30 years since Yak Face first hit the shelves and he's been somewhat of a curiosity ever since. Although the figure is by no means rare, his notoriety and history have seen recent sale prices hit the $400 mark with no signs of a decrease in value looking likely to ever happen. One of the key points of fascination for this figure almost certainly comes from the fact he never saw a U.S. release, which brings me to the big question...... Why?
First lets look at a few things regarding Yak Face that are actual Fact...

- FACT : Yak Face was the 93rd and last figure released from the Kenner Star Wars line.
- FACT : Yak Face was never commercially released in the U.S.
- FACT : Yak Face was released on a bilingual POTF card in Canada by Kenner Canada & Irwin Toys.
- FACT : Yak Face was the ONLY POTF figure released in Canada by Kenner Canada & Irwin Toys.
- FACT : Yak Face had a short lived release in Canada and all stock was shipped to Australia.
- FACT : Yak Face was widely available across Europe along with the other 14 POTF characters on Tri-Logo cards.
- FACT : Yak Face could ultimately be purchased in the U.S. from Kay-Bee bargains bins after General Mills recalled stock from Europe.

Now lets take a quick look at one thing regarding Yak Face that isn't so actual fact...

- NOT SO FACT : Yak Face was not released in the U.S. because he was with held for a mail away that never happened.

So where did this information concerning Yak Face been withheld for a mail away actually come from and is it even accurate? Lets take a look at some of the pieces of information found in collectors books over the years...
- SOURCE 1 : Tomarts Price Guide To Worldwide Star Wars Collectables by Stephen J. Sansweet & T.N. Tumbusch (first published in 1994)

"Years later the figure count hit 115, counting the cartoon Droids and Ewoks, the Max Rebo Band, and Yak Face, which was never retailed in the United States, but was sold in Canada and on Tri-Logo cards."

- SOURCE 2 : Tomarts Price Guide To Worldwide Star Wars CollectablesSecond Edition by Stephen J. Sansweet & T.N. Tumbusch (first published in 1997)

" All figures were commercially available in the United States with the exception of the classic Yak Face. The figures were made available in Europe and the rest of the English speaking world by Palitoy of London."

- NOTE : This of course contains several inaccuracies, like Paltioy was not London based, didn't actually produce the figures and 'the rest of the English speaking world' is quite a claim Smile

- SOURCE 3 : Star Wars The Action Figure Archive by Stephen J. Sansweet with Josh Ling (first published in 1999)

QUOTE 1 : "Intended to the ninety-third figure in a line that stopped at ninety-two, Yak Face was never sold in American stores. Tri-Logo versions were sold in Europe and carded Power Of The Force coin cards were sold only in Canada and Australia.

QUOTE 2 : "Yak Face was widely available in Europe. The figure apparently was being savedin the United States for a mail-in promotion that never took place after the line lost steam."

- NOTE : This is one of the earliest written mention of the apparent mail-in promotion that I am aware of.

- SOURCE 4 : Star Wars Vintage Action Figures A Guide For Collectors by John Kellerman (first published in 2003)

"Yak Face is generally considered by collectors to be the 93rd figure, and indeed it would have been, but because it was not issued on an American Kenner card it is not included in the listings. An American Kenner prototype card for Yak Face was designed and printed prior to Kenner abandoning it's Star Wars toy line in 1985."

My reason for posting this thread is that I would love to understand why Yak Face was never released in the U.S. As an adult collector I have always been under the impression that it was with held State side for a mail away that never happened, it would seem that the mail-in offer theory may have originated at least in printed form from Sansweet's Action Figure Archive book. But this theory has always bothered me because of the lack of evidence to suggest it's true.
A hand painted hard copy of Yak Face did appear in the 1985 New York Toy Fair Kenner display and U.S. Kenner POTF proof cards exist for Yak Face but never a release?
Even the Canadian release is unusual because they released non of the previous 14 POTF figures... then suddenly Yak Face?
One of the main things concerning the mail-in theory that bothers me is the total lack of 'offer' evidence. Offers for figures where always one step ahead of the actual figure in question and had been since day one.
The boba Fett offer first appeared on the SW 20C card. The Bossk offer first appeared on the SW 21C card before ESB was even released. 4-LOM was the last figure released in the ESB line, the offer for him came on the 47A card prior to his 48 back debut. Admiral ACkbar was offered on all 3 of 48 back ESB cards prior to the release of ROTJ, back when it was still been called Revenge Of The Jedi. The first ROTJ cards had the Nien Numb offer prior to his ROTJ second wave release. The Emperor was offered on the 65C card prior to his ROTJ 3rd wave release and Anakin Skywalker was first offered on the ROTJ 65D card, again on the 65E and finally on the 77B, 79B and 79C, all of which where prior to the POTF line.
So where is the Yak Face offer??? No card has ever surface with a Yak Face offer printed or sticker applied. I have never seen any pre production design of a Yak Face offer, but of course there is the full pre-production run of POTF proof cards including Yak Face himself, yet none with an offer? The Yak Face proof card comes after the offer stage which suggests that there was no offer. Has there ever been any sticker rolls seen or found? Again not to my knowledge. There is of course the ultra rare Yak Face baggie figures, which could suggest they where for a mail-in offer but are actual more than likely Kenner sign off samples.
So if there was never a mail-in offer intended for Yak Face, why was he never released in the U.S.? The figures where produced and distibuted, just not to the U.S. does anyone know why?
[700][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/700]


Last edited by General Kahn on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Posts : 898
Join date : 2015-02-02
Yavin Honor : 2861
Age : 38
Location : Northern England
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by cantina_patron on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Great question Alex! It will be interesting to see whether someone can provide any hard evidence to support the 'mail away' theory.
avatar
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2015-02-21
Yavin Honor : 4804
Age : 45
Location : UK
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Commander Clint on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Not sure if this helps any.  But it's from my Irwin Toys: The Canadian Star Wars Connection book by James T. McCallum

If you need some clearer scans & I can scan the entire page for you, let me know. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not sure if he was ever released here in Canada either.  The only evidence of POTF figures to be sold in Canada were the 2 pack of Luke Stormtrooper and Han Carbinite through the 1985 Sears Canada Wishbook. Sad

This also needs to be updated, as Paploo & Lumat were released on Canadian 77 backs, but not pictured on the back. I have the MOC Paploo, and the cardback for Lumat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Commander Clint
Hoth Hatamoto

Posts : 5911
Join date : 2015-02-23
Yavin Honor : 14765
Age : 47
Location : Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by General Kahn on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:19 am

Thanks for posting that Clint. It certainly is another talking point about wether YakmFace was even available in Canadian stores. I have heard some say never and others say for a very limited time?

The plot thickens!

Oh, and if you come across another copy of the Irwin Toys.... bag me a copy dude Smile
avatar
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Posts : 898
Join date : 2015-02-02
Yavin Honor : 2861
Age : 38
Location : Northern England
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Dr Dengar on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Great article with an open end. Thanks Alex! Very Happy

Hopefully we will get some answers in the future.

avatar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Posts : 1816
Join date : 2015-02-19
Yavin Honor : 4179
Age : 46
Location : The Netherlands
Focus : Lili Ledy, PBP, MIB.

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Commander Clint on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:41 pm

General Kahn wrote:Oh, and if you come across another copy of the Irwin Toys.... bag me a copy dude Smile

I'll keep looking for another copy.  I should have bought a few copies back in 2013 when they were only $14.95.  I can't find one for under $115 CDN at the moment. Sad

Great job on the article. Very Happy  Hopefully we will find some more info.
avatar
Commander Clint
Hoth Hatamoto

Posts : 5911
Join date : 2015-02-23
Yavin Honor : 14765
Age : 47
Location : Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by psybertech on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:48 pm

What are you talking about??? I got mine from a US seller! Razz

Seriously, nice write up man. I admit I never gave him that much thought, but it does express many questions.

I admit I haven't seen a bagged Yak yet (haven't looked). I might have to look at one.

Nicely done!
Smile

_________________
"I eat stickers all the time, dude!
avatar
psybertech
Sullust Samurai

Posts : 750
Join date : 2015-02-23
Yavin Honor : 1840
Age : 44
Location : NJ
Focus : Leia Bespin

http://leia.bespin.info/

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by General Kahn on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Could have swore I had posted this.... obviously not!

Jay there is a picture a bagged Yak at the arse end of this guide:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Posts : 898
Join date : 2015-02-02
Yavin Honor : 2861
Age : 38
Location : Northern England
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:01 pm

@General Kahn wrote:
Could have swore I had posted this.... obviously not!

Jay there is a picture a bagged Yak at the arse end of this guide: (link removed so I could post the response)

]


The Baggie in that guide is a first shot or some sort of prototype piece according to the guide there. I seem to recall during the entire toy Toni debacle that Jason joiner was supposedly the guy who was selling a ton of the yak face baggies at a convention or something and that it was Jordan hembrough who tried to buy the lot of them for the company he was working for at the time. I want to say he was working for starlog or star something and was trying to get a bulk deal on the yak baggies but couldn't seal the deal. As far as I know from what I have read this was the only time any bagged yak face figures has been seen or found and with Jason joiner's past regarding the grey limbed snowtroopers and other things that it called these into question on wether they were real or not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by shawn_k on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:50 am

trappedtexan wrote:
The Baggie in that guide is a first shot or some sort of prototype piece according to the guide there.  I seem to recall during the entire toy Toni debacle that Jason joiner was supposedly the guy who was selling a ton of the yak face baggies at a convention or something and that it was Jordan hembrough who tried to buy the lot of them for the company he was working for at the time.  I want to say he was working for starlog or star something and was trying to get a bulk deal on the yak baggies but couldn't seal the deal.  As far as I know from what I have read this was the only time any bagged yak face figures has been seen or found and with Jason joiner's past regarding the grey limbed snowtroopers and other things that it called these into question on wether they were real or not.

Here's a thread with a pretty good read on this story.

I can't post the link because of new member status, so search on google for
yakface in kenner bag auction
and you'll find the RS thread.

I believe that these examples are the reason why the 90's Sansweet book mentioned Yakface being a mailer. As far as I know, no other examples have surfaced from another source or anything else to back up that claim, so I'm in the camp that it wasn't planned. At least not in the U.S. where there's no preproduction material for a figure that did make production. I think the next mailer was to be the unproduced coin album and there's plenty of evidence on that one. It does seem odd that one figure was held back, but I think it could have been just a delay. Lumat and Paploo for example were two figures introduced for the 79 back, so I don't think it is too far fetched that they would even update the card for one once Yakface would have been ready.

It'd be nice to hear where exactly Jason got these. I'd be more inclined to think they could have been planned for a European promotion of some sort rather than a U.S. one. It's probably one of those mysteries though that we'll probably never know for sure.
avatar
shawn_k
Corellia Chugen

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-11-29
Yavin Honor : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:56 am

Shawn, I think the thread I read about the joiner connection was on swfuk, but honestly can't recall.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by shawn_k on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:00 am

trappedtexan wrote:Shawn, I think the thread I read about the joiner connection was on swfuk, but honestly can't recall.  

Yeah, there's been a few threads about them over the years. I do remember one on swfuk as well. That thread I mentioned to Google though mentions the show that Joiner brought them to in the early 90's.
avatar
shawn_k
Corellia Chugen

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-11-29
Yavin Honor : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Ian_C on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:56 am

From my years in the hobby, I have always been of the understanding Yak was planned as a Canadian release, hence the cardback, but the line was canceled before it was released to retail and all product was unloaded to the Australian market.  For years, I was also of the understanding that no POTF figures were ever released in Canada at all, but a couple of years ago discovered the Han and Luke 2-pack at Sears existed.  As Clint says, Paploo and Lumat were released up here as well - but I am of the firm belief they are ROTJ figures and not the mythical "Last 17" which so many equate to being POTF only figures.  "Last 17" is convenient for European collectors, as those two Ewoks were released along with the other 15 POTF simultaneously on tri-logo cards (imagine FOUR Ewoks in the last ever wave banghead2 ).

Jim McCallum and Scott Bradley are the two biggest experts on Kenner Canada items.  Sadly, Jim left the hobby a few years ago to attend to family matters, but Scott is still active and should be invited here.  He runs the most comprehensive Canadian Star Wars product site in existence. web.ncf.ca/cn333/starwars.htm

Ian
avatar
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Posts : 772
Join date : 2015-11-30
Yavin Honor : 2311
Age : 45
Location : Caledonia, On, Canada
Focus : Kenner Production

http://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Commander Clint on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Ian, Scott has been invited, hopefully he will pop-in and check things out, as well.
avatar
Commander Clint
Hoth Hatamoto

Posts : 5911
Join date : 2015-02-23
Yavin Honor : 14765
Age : 47
Location : Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Ian_C on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:48 pm

Awesome, I hope Scott checks it out.

One thing I saw last night on his site, was a flyer for either Toys R Us Canada or Toy City (a defunct toy store chain), that clearly advertised Lando General and Luke Poncho as being available.  While not photographic evidence they actually hit store shelves, that's the first time I have ever seen evidence the other POTF were available at retail in Canada.  There was also an explanation that POTF never had a wide release because Kenner and Irwin Toys dissolved their relationship at that time.

I won't post the photos without permission, but you can find them at this link. web.ncf.ca/cn333/yakface.htm

Ian
avatar
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Posts : 772
Join date : 2015-11-30
Yavin Honor : 2311
Age : 45
Location : Caledonia, On, Canada
Focus : Kenner Production

http://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by hellhippie on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:23 am

this is a very thorough and interesting read , thanks guys cheers
avatar
hellhippie
Bespin Busho

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2015-11-29
Yavin Honor : 3685
Age : 45
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by General Kahn on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Thanks for the input guys Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good point on the Coin Album as been the next most likely mailer, I had completely forgotten about that, and like you say, there is evidence to back that up also cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was just thinking about what you said about Yak planned release in Canada. Typically, one would expect a figure to make it's debute in the U.S. as opposed to Canada, but this wouldn't have been the first time this had happened, It's been a while since I've looked into it, but weren't the 'shrink wrap' figures that where packed with the Sears multipacks also deputed in Canada, which is why they lacked photo art and had different names because the actual cards for these figures hadn't been finished yet?

Correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Point, been it wouldn't be the first time that Canada had a figure before it's U.S. debut, even if in Yak's case he may never have seen the shelves of a Canadian store before hitting Oz.

Maybe it is possible that Yak's none U.S. release was just an unfortunate delay prior to the line ending.
avatar
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Posts : 898
Join date : 2015-02-02
Yavin Honor : 2861
Age : 38
Location : Northern England
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Commander Clint on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Alex, from what I understand about the Sears Canada card figures, is they were extra stock left over from the Sears US play sets. And Sears Canada was asked to help sell them on cheap cards.
avatar
Commander Clint
Hoth Hatamoto

Posts : 5911
Join date : 2015-02-23
Yavin Honor : 14765
Age : 47
Location : Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Ian_C on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:45 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure about the timeline or reasoning for the shrink wrapped figures. Everything says they were a Sears thing, but I had a few of them as a kid (all opened Sad ), and Sears was halfway across the city. My parents would have done their toy shopping at Eaton's and Woolco down the street (two former Canadian retail giants). An early release of them would seem to make sense, since they released the AT-AT Commander as General Veers.

Ian
avatar
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Posts : 772
Join date : 2015-11-30
Yavin Honor : 2311
Age : 45
Location : Caledonia, On, Canada
Focus : Kenner Production

http://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Jedi Blueberry on Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Very interestring article study ! But all that fuzz around Yakface! I agree not a very rare figure to me, at least in Europe. isn't EV-9D9 much rarer, especially in god condition? A friend of mine is an avid toy collector without being star wars collector scratch and in 10 year he bought more than 10 yakfaces on fleamarkets but only 2 EV-9D9!
avatar
Jedi Blueberry
Corellia Chugen

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-11-30
Yavin Honor : 5
Age : 48
Location : Brussels
Focus : variants. + starting R2D2

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by emperorburns on Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:47 pm

This is a question that aint ever gona get a complete answer
avatar
emperorburns
Corellia Chugen

Posts : 33
Join date : 2015-11-30
Yavin Honor : 73

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by CanadianSWGallery on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:06 am

Here is some info I posted on the subject awhile back:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by CanadianSWGallery on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CanadianSWGallery
Corellia Chugen

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-12-11
Yavin Honor : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by Commander Clint on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:11 am

Thanks for that Scott. cheers
avatar
Commander Clint
Hoth Hatamoto

Posts : 5911
Join date : 2015-02-23
Yavin Honor : 14765
Age : 47
Location : Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by CanadianSWGallery on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:34 am

General Kahn wrote:I was just thinking about what you said about Yak planned release in Canada. Typically, one would expect a figure to make it's debute in the U.S. as opposed to Canada, but this wouldn't have been the first time this had happened, It's been a while since I've looked into it, but weren't the 'shrink wrap' figures that where packed with the Sears multipacks also deputed in Canada, which is why they lacked photo art and had different names because the actual cards for these figures hadn't been finished yet?

Yak Face was to have been released at the tail end of the original POTF release. This spec sheet photo from the SWCA indicates that Yak Face was not ready (hence the cutout representation for Yak on the right) when the original POTF line was being marketed to prospective retailers lending credence that it was to come later in the line be it as a mailaway or a 2nd release figure:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

An individual from Kenner Canada who oversaw the vintage Star Wars line also confirmed the story to me that Yak Face was to have been a mailaway in the USA that was cancelled and was subsequently offered to Kenner Canada who also considered offering it as a mailaway, but packaged it on a card instead. See the link in my post above for the rest of the story.

As for the skinwrapped Canadian figures in 1980 and 1981, they didn't debut in Canada but were offered in Canada in multipack sets while being offered at the same time in the USA in the playsets as Sears exclusives. Given the lead time required back then to 'bilingualize' the box packaging, Canada would have missed the cutoff timeframe required to get these out to retailers for the Christmas season, so Kenner Canada chose to offer the figures only. The Cloud City playset was offered in Canada the year after the USA, but by then, the included figures were already widely available at all retailers so Kenner Canada chose to include older overstock figures to move the playsets. This was contrary to Kenner USA's thinking. In 1980, Kenner USA used the exclusive figures to move the cheap cardboard playset. In Canada, they used the cheap cardboard playset to move overstock figures. The Cloud City playset didn't move too fast in Canada (it was available for 3 straight years), so they passed on the Rebel Command Center. BUT, Kenner Canada recognized that the action figures were king and brought in the figures from the Rebel Command Center (General Veers/AT-AT Commander, Luke Hoth, R2-D2 Periscope/Sensorscope) and used them in yet more exclusive multipack sets the following year.

You can read more about them here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
CanadianSWGallery
Corellia Chugen

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-12-11
Yavin Honor : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: YAK FACE - The Offer That Never Was..... But Who Said There Was An Offer???

Post by CanadianSWGallery on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:44 am

Commander Clint wrote:Thanks for that Scott. cheers

Anytime!
avatar
CanadianSWGallery
Corellia Chugen

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-12-11
Yavin Honor : 45

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum