Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI - Page 10 Empty Re: Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI

Post by AussieFortuna Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
Hamhand1 wrote:Will there be any sub catagorys for Ledy, Poch, Glasslite etc? How do i jump to page 6 of this thread without pressing next 6 times?
Thanks
Tom

welcome Tom.  We are going to have sub categories for LL, PBP, etc....  Probably in the vintage chat section.  We just need to start some threads.

The problem of jumping to pg ?, is just when your in mobile view.  If you go to classic view, you should be able to see the page numbers at the bottom of the screen.

edit.  I see Gary beat me to the answer. cheers

AussieFortuna wrote:Hi guys, thanks again for the invite, its looking great around here, really nice work.

I havnt read through this whole thread, sorry if its already been mentioned but would it be possible to have a 'quick reply' section at the bottom of the page so we dont have to click on another page to reply or am i doing it wrong?

cheers

We did have the quick reply at the bottom of the page, but when the guys were on their phones, they would accidently hit the wrong button.  So we decided to turn that feature off.

Cheers Clint, im not sure if my logics right but wouldnt it be better to have guys accidently press it every now and then than to make everybody click through to a new page every single time they want to post, then have to click back to where you were?
surely we could make it an easier process to post?
cheers
AussieFortuna
AussieFortuna
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 85
Focus : Kenner and Bootlegs

Back to top Go down

Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI - Page 10 Empty Re: Your opinion matters, please let us know what you think about TXI

Post by Commander Clint Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:13 pm

AussieFortuna wrote:Cheers Clint, im not sure if my logics right but wouldnt it be better to have guys accidently press it every now and then than to make everybody click through to a new page every single time they want to post, then have to click back to where you were?
cheers

Tony, Apparently the guys that were testing things very early in the process, on the smart phones, said that they were accidently pressing the quick reply button a lot, while trying to press on another button.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFortuna Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:42 am

Commander Clint wrote:
AussieFortuna wrote:Cheers Clint, im not sure if my logics right but wouldnt it be better to have guys accidently press it every now and then than to make everybody click through to a new page every single time they want to post, then have to click back to where you were?
cheers

Tony, Apparently the guys that were testing things very early in the process, on the smart phones, said that they were accidently pressing the quick reply button a lot, while trying to press on another button.

LOL Well they need to get smaller fingers tongue cheers
AussieFortuna
AussieFortuna
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:26 am

There is a quick reply tab at the bottom of each thread, in mobile view Tony :-)
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PAT-AT Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:21 pm

I don't really have any suggestions as everything to me seems great & easy to use. Not sure if it's just me but when I hit "notifications" at the top of the screen it doesn't take me anywhere or let me see the notifications. Is this just on my end? Thanks again for the early invite, I love the site! I wish I had some suggestions but so far it seems perfect to me. Great job again to the staff! Give yourself a pat on the back! For real, this place is great & super user friendly!
PAT-AT
PAT-AT
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 75
Focus : Luke Skywalker & vintage plastic

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Fa , la , la , la , la ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and with that post you just qualified for the raffle requirements cheers
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by richard_h Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:53 am

Don't know if this has been mentioned but clicking on the tips and tricks link sends you to the home page. Also, what does A1, A2 etc mean in the COO guides. It's not explained (not that I can see anyway!)
richard_h
richard_h
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 783
Focus : Loose and R5D4 items

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:11 am

richard_h wrote:Don't know if this has been mentioned but clicking on the tips and tricks link sends you to the home page.  Also, what does A1, A2 etc mean in the COO guides.  It's not explained (not that I can see anyway!)

Thanks Richard. cheers   I don't think anyone noticed that issue yet. rockon   It's a link that will definately have to be fixed.

btw. Great job on the Christmas edition of the podcast. clapping
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:09 am

Right I ment to make a comment here when I first joined, but now that I had a chance to check it out here it goes. My poor virgin eyes need more babe pic's and we haven't seen any pics of Alex's hairy ass yet I need a good scare every now and then. I am very happy with the way the site is there are a few glitches but that is to be expected and easily fixed when brought to the attention of the great staff. Now enter me in the raffle damn you lol.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:30 am

arohk wrote:Right I ment to make a comment here when I first joined, but now that I had a chance to check it out here it goes. My poor virgin eyes need more babe pic's and we haven't seen any pics of Alex's hairy ass yet I need a good scare every now and then. I am very happy with the way the site is there are a few glitches but that is to be expected and easily fixed when brought to the attention of the great staff. Now enter Bryan again on my behalf.

Fixed that last sentence for you Larry. cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:37 am

arohk wrote:Right I ment to make a comment here when I first joined, but now that I had a chance to check it out here it goes. My poor virgin eyes need more babe pic's and we haven't seen any pics of Alex's hairy ass yet I need a good scare every now and then. I am very happy with the way the site is there are a few glitches but that is to be expected and easily fixed when brought to the attention of the great staff. Now enter me in the raffle damn you lol.

Your wish is my command Larry  emperor

Sexy Chewbacca says ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Translation : "You are now qualified for the free raffle !"
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:42 am

Hey that looks like me wearing a swimsuit all hairy and that, And don't forget to enter Bryan again like I said......Hay wait a minute he's typing words in my mouth lol
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by pattejan Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:27 am

richard_h wrote:...  Also, what does A1, A2 etc mean in the COO guides.  It's not explained (not that I can see anyway!)

Hey Richard,

You're right we have to post an explanation to our COO guides yet.  Embarassed

For the moment I'll try to give a short explanation of our COO labelling system:

For COOs that are on both legs like on the Tie Fighter Pilot figure we use a 5 digit labelling system (like 1-A1A1).

The number at the beginning (1-A1A1) indicates the figure's COO or mould family.

The first letter number combination (1-A1A1) is the left leg's name. On many figures there a two slightly different left legs COOs. One of them we call A1 the other B1. (Sometimes there are more than just two different legs which we call C1, D1, ...)

The second letter number combination (1-A1A1) is the right leg's name. On many figures there a two slightly different right legs COOs. One of them we call A1 the other B1. (Sometimes there are more than just two different legs which we call C1, D1, ...)

If the COO was modified on a leg (e.g. from HONG KONG to NoCOO) the number increases. So that leg is not longer A1 but A2 (or B2 instead of B1, ...) because HK was version 1 and NoCOO is version 2 of that leg.

Having two different left legs and two different right legs leads to four possible different leg combinations. In case of the TFP figure in COO family 1 it's 1-A1A1, 1-A1B1, 1-B1A1, and 1-B1B1. In order to keep our COO guide simple we just show the two completely different combinations 1-A1A1 and 1-B1B1 (because the mixed ones 1-A1B1 and 1-B1A1 are redundant.)

Here are the pics to illustrate TFP's family 1:

[coo_figure_entry_start  FIGURE-NAME="TIE Fighter Pilot"  CATAGORY=""  BOOKMARK-NAME=""]
[new_coo  COO-ID="1-A1A1"  IMAGE-URL="http://abload.de/img/tfp1aa1neuu2sll.jpg"  RIGHT-ARROW=""]
[new_coo  COO-ID="1-A1A2"  COO-ID2=""  IMAGE-URL="https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b606/Kitz75/Tantive%20XI/coo%20guide%20TFP/4_zps5qvstfjq.jpg~original"  RIGHT-ARROW="NONE"]
[insert_new_line]
[new_coo  COO-ID="1-A1B1"  COO-ID2=""  IMAGE-URL="http://abload.de/img/tfp1ab1neu75sti.jpg"  RIGHT-ARROW=""]
[new_coo  COO-ID="1-A1B2"  COO-ID2=""  IMAGE-URL="https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b606/Kitz75/Tantive%20XI/coo%20guide%20TFP/9_zpsruxgx45r.jpg~original"  RIGHT-ARROW="NONE"]
[insert_new_line]
[missing_image  COO-ID="1-B1A1"  COO-ID2="COO_ID2" RIGHT-ARROW=""]
[new_coo  COO-ID="1-B1A2"  COO-ID2=""  IMAGE-URL="http://abload.de/img/tfp1ba2neuvkss6.jpg"  RIGHT-ARROW="NONE"]
[insert_new_line]
[new_coo  COO-ID="1-B1B1"  COO-ID2=""  IMAGE-URL="https://2img.net/h/i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b606/Kitz75/Tantive%20XI/coo%20guide%20TFP/6_zpslwcjpbzy.jpg~original"  RIGHT-ARROW=""]
[new_coo  COO-ID="1-B1B2"  COO-ID2=""  IMAGE-URL="http://abload.de/img/tfp1bb2neu8ds5w.jpg"  RIGHT-ARROW="NONE"]
[coo_figure_entry_end]

Note: In the published guide we don't show the mixed combinations (1-A1B1 and so on) as I metioned above.

Note2: If the COO is just on one leg we use a 3 digit system (1-A1) because there's no need to name the blank leg.

I hope that helps. Very Happy

Cheers
Patrick
pattejan
pattejan
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1242
Focus : Loose vintage SW figure variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Ball_MD Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:13 am

The forum looks amazing, loving the layout.
Dr_Ball_MD
Dr_Ball_MD
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 224
Focus : Zuckuss

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFortuna Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:48 am

chris.75 wrote:There is a quick reply tab at the bottom of each thread, in mobile view Tony :-)

Hi Chris, theres no quick reply box at the bottom of my screen, but regardless its sweet, no dramas, the place is looking great.
AussieFortuna
AussieFortuna
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Section 8 Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:33 pm

So far so good. Categories are easy to follow and I'm familiar with this style of forum, making it easy to browse.
Section 8
Section 8
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 77
Focus : Rebuying childhood items.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_June Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi everyone glad to be invited.

Not sure if a thread for giveaways has been made but it's a great way to attract new members. As seen with yours lol. Maybe one every month would be cool, members can donate items for it is also good. And also maybe forum member of the month haha or like forum member of the year.

Also interviews with super collectors on the forum like ozzio & aussiejames just for example lol would be awesome. Sort of like an interview lime light type thing.

I don't know really hahaha just glad to be invited and can't wait to see the site grow Smile plus who can say no to a chance to win a Ledy squid Surprised haha you see!

FYI I'm on my iPhone and I don't see any banners or buttons? I can't get into my profile or mail or anything. I don't see any buttons at all. All I see is the links to different areas. And I don't see a go to original site button?
Darth_June
Darth_June
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:02 pm

Welcome June welcome

I am guessing you are Jedi June on some other forums scratch

I sure like that guy so I hope its you rockon
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_June Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Haha yeah it's me but I switched to the dark side like anakin!!!!! @ourchickenshack
Darth_June
Darth_June
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Darth_June wrote:Haha yeah it's me but I switched to the dark side like anakin!!!!!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awesome , glad to see you here bro cheers

Your already almost qualified for the raffle BTW clapping

I know I would like to see a thread started somewhere by someone who likes sucklords customs (and is even a friend of his Wink  )  stick

somewhere like here maybe ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_June Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Hahaha I could def start one lol
Darth_June
Darth_June
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by 68vb Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:40 pm

First off I would like to say Hi to everyone and I appreciate the add to the group. I had looked for SW forums before and was usually directed back to FB. I am/ or have been a paying member of several saltwater and hunting forums.

1. What do you like about Tantive XI  as it stands?
First off and what stands out the most to me is the acceptance of "nooby" collectors. I for one have always liked SW but had not gotten into the "collecting" side. When my son decided he wanted to start collecting, it sparked something in me also.
I also like the way the forum incorporates in different interest/hobbies.
I know some, if not most will be major collectors but the feeling so far is that there is an acceptance of the for lack of a better term " want to be " collectors. I myself will never be to the caliber of most of you, but do enjoy the pics of your collections and the knowledge of the hobby that you share and I Thank You in advance for that.
So far, Great Forum and Atmosphere. Good Job. Most groups do not want "noobies" around.
2. And more importantly, what aspects of the forum can we improve?
I may not have found it yet, but maybe an area for "Anything SW". So people could share other SW items, pics or experiences. Just a thought. Someone like myself doesn't have a lot of vintage SW items to share pic of, trade or sale. But, I could share other SW experiences, as in local SW stores,in the wild finds,trips etc.

Thanks again for the add to the group.
68vb
68vb
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 255

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:47 pm

68vb wrote:
1. What do you like about Tantive XI  as it stands?
  First off and what stands out the most to me is the acceptance of "nooby" collectors. I for one have always liked SW but had not gotten into the "collecting" side. When my son decided he wanted to start collecting, it sparked something in me also.
  I also like the way the forum incorporates in different interest/hobbies.
  I know some, if not most will be major collectors but the feeling so far is that there is an acceptance of the for lack of a better term " want to be " collectors. I myself will never be to the caliber of most of you, but do enjoy the pics of your collections and the knowledge of the hobby that you share and I Thank You in advance for that.
  So far, Great Forum and Atmosphere. Good Job. Most groups do not want "noobies" around.

Drawing in newer collectors are what will keep the hobby going, as most older collectors are pretty much done with their collections, or are nearing that point.

In many cases, older collectors shut down newbies who are disrespectful, and come in acting like they are authorities in the hobby. It's happened countless times, so to an extent, there is a wariness towards new people. However, someone who shows a willingness to learn something they didn't know before, and an appreciation for the knowledge acquired and shared by those that came before them are generally accepted with open arms.

Welcome to the board. Smile

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M4K3R1 Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:24 am

Just had a read of the advanced coo section, well done TXI, it looks fantastic.
M4K3R1
M4K3R1
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 195
Focus : 3-3/4" inch Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:34 am

M4K3R1 wrote:Just had a read of the advanced coo section, well done TXI, it looks fantastic.

Thanks Oscar & welcome
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top