The Luke Skywalker Farmboy Saber Coordination Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Luke Skywalker Farmboy Saber Coordination Thread Empty Re: The Luke Skywalker Farmboy Saber Coordination Thread

Post by TheGent Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Dear fellow collectors, I really depend on your contribution to keep this growing. I'm interested in pictures of your Mocs and sealed baggies, please check if you have something that's not already covered. I'm pretty sure there's still a lot to uncrate. Even if you're unsure, just post here or contact me. All help is appreciated!

Usually I'll download and save your pictures and host them on my own picture host. Of course you'll keep all your rights to the pictures. If you contribute, you can also choose to be featured in the credits, I added these because I'm really grateful for each and every bit that helps.

You're not sure your loose Luke Farmboy has its correct saber? Feel free and post your questions, requests, bits of information, pics etc. below this post. Don't hesitate to post pictures of probable repro sabers, broken or discolored sabers, whatever...

I'll be happy to check them, dig through my archive, ask my fellow Farmboy freaks and answer as good as I can. And I hope to learn more from your requests, gain more knowledge from odd requests, of figures etc.

Consider this thread (and me) as your guide, your service of information, your place for all information needed around farmboys and sabers. And if I'm wrong, please correct me here so I can profit from your knowledge!
TheGent
TheGent
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 115
Focus : a) Luke Farmboy > b) First Twenty (sorry, Boba!)

Back to top Go down

The Luke Skywalker Farmboy Saber Coordination Thread Empty The Luke Skywalker Farmboy Saber Coordination Thread

Post by TheGent Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:13 am

Calling all trilogo collectors. Please check if you have a medium brown hair Luke Farmboy moc with a regular ever, so not one with the Bespin saber. I need pictures of the moc and close up of saber, please.
TheGent
TheGent
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 115
Focus : a) Luke Farmboy > b) First Twenty (sorry, Boba!)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top