Kenner Canada's distribution center

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kenner Canada's distribution center Empty Kenner Canada's distribution center

Post by Commander Clint Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:08 pm

We all know that the head offices of Kenner Canada were at 43 Hanna Ave., Toronto. Ont.. I've been trying to find out if there was a distribution center in Canada, for the mail away promo's. Does anyone know if there was one?

I didn't keep any of the mailer boxes as a kid. tongue
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Kenner Canada's distribution center Empty Re: Kenner Canada's distribution center

Post by cantina_patron Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Interesting question Clint. I hope that someone can provide an answer backed up with evidence. Smile
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5600
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Kenner Canada's distribution center Empty Re: Kenner Canada's distribution center

Post by Chancellor_Peter Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Commander Clint wrote:We all know that the head offices of Kenner Canada were at 43 Hanna Ave., Toronto. Ont..  I've been trying to find out if there was a distribution center in Canada, for the mail away promo's.  Does anyone know if there was one?

Clint,  I am not sure whether the P.O. Box Address printed on the cardback of the CESB 41A Survival Kit Offer as shown will be of help to you :

[900][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/900]
Chancellor_Peter
Chancellor_Peter
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 524
Location : Somewhere out there in the Outer Rim Territories....
Focus : Mint In Box Vehicles, Playsets, Display Stands, Loose & Complete figures and Variants, 1985 POTF Coins and TESB MOC figures

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianSWGallery Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:46 am

Commander Clint wrote:We all know that the head offices of Kenner Canada were at 43 Hanna Ave., Toronto. Ont..  I've been trying to find out if there was a distribution center in Canada, for the mail away promo's.  Does anyone know if there was one?

I didn't keep any of the mailer boxes as a kid. tongue

Kenner Canada simply mailed their mailaways from the Hanna Avenue address. The mailers were the exact same as the US mailers; the Canadian destination or return address covered up the printed US distribution center address on the later mailaways. That Postal Station C that we sent our proofs-of-purchase to was only a couple of blocks away from the Kenner Canada factory.
CanadianSWGallery
CanadianSWGallery
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:49 pm

That's awesome.  Thanks guys. clapping

I was just curious, as I've seen a lot of mailer boxes passing hands lately.  I also missed out on picking up one a couple months ago, with the Canadian address on it.  Plus I didn't pay that much attention to the pictures that the seller posted.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top