Opening a torso and other newbie questions

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opening a torso and other newbie questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Opening a torso and other newbie questions

Post by arohk Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:37 pm

One thing I recently bought that is a great item was cut resistant gloves, I of course tested them first by putting a piece of plastic round stock in the glove and used an very sharp blade a cut across the glove extremely hard, all it did was made a light mark on the glove. They are not stab proof though or fire resistant found that out the hard way Smile.

They are not expensive either, here are the ones I got from amazon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TXI UPLOADS
Opening a torso and other newbie questions - Page 4 Attachment
5a5892d95dcd021c78d635dd-large.jpg
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Opening a torso and other newbie questions - Page 4 Empty Re: Opening a torso and other newbie questions

Post by poncho Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:27 am

so im making new figure how ever it cant stand. its because ive used some light material legs. im thinking of drilling holes in its ankles and shoving a screw in or nail to weigh it down..thoughts ?
poncho
poncho
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:03 pm

poncho wrote:so im making new figure how ever it cant stand. its because ive used some light material legs. im thinking of drilling holes in its ankles and shoving a screw in or nail to weigh it down..thoughts ?

Is it possible to drill a hole in the bottom of the foot, to create a peg hole? Then use a small 1" or 1 1/2" dia. figure stand.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26800
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by poncho Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:07 am

Aha sorted. Ive drilled hole into the stilleto part of the shoe i inserted a metal rod 1m trimmed and put a straw over top of that and put Miliput to smooth over the edge!
poncho
poncho
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:57 pm

poncho wrote:Aha sorted. Ive drilled hole into the stilleto part of the shoe i inserted a metal rod 1m trimmed and put a straw over top of that and put Miliput to smooth over the edge!

Glad to hear that you've sorted it out. cheers I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of character is wearing stilletto's.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26800
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top