and budding guitarist on here know there effects pedals?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

and budding guitarist on here know there effects pedals? Empty and budding guitarist on here know there effects pedals?

Post by poncho Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:49 pm

ive been given one and i think its broken anyone here know there stuff about multi effecta floor pedals?
poncho
poncho
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1951

Back to top Go down

and budding guitarist on here know there effects pedals? Empty Re: and budding guitarist on here know there effects pedals?

Post by Ian_C Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Hey Chris,

I asked my son, who is learning guitar right now, but he doesn't know anything about pedals.

What makes you think it's broken? If you can give either a good description, or provide pics, the store doing his lessons can probably help. They sell pedals, and are contracted to do all the sound at local events, and provide that equipment. I'll see what I can do for you.

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

and budding guitarist on here know there effects pedals? Empty Re: and budding guitarist on here know there effects pedals?

Post by Commander Clint Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:19 pm

poncho wrote:ive been given one and i think its broken anyone here know there stuff about multi effecta floor pedals?

Try and get hold of Alex (General Kahn), he plays guitar.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by poncho Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:50 pm

cheers ian and clint

mr beard and knife man....mcgrawwwww.....of course i didnt about him thanks

ive since taken it out of its casing and noticed it has a glass fuse on its circuit board and a cell battery. so im going to replace those and see what that does. there are no wires loose in any case
poncho
poncho
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 1951

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Awesome, let me know if you want me to ask the store Chris. Hopefully switching the battery and/or asking Alex helps. Smile

Good luck!

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:16 pm

I played heavily for 16 years and used to know my pedals quite well , my job destroyed my fret hand though and I gave it up years ago even though I still own 5 or 6 gitars

Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum