George lucas as stormtrooper new 6 inch scale figure and his smaller counterpart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

George lucas as stormtrooper new 6 inch scale figure and his smaller counterpart Empty George lucas as stormtrooper new 6 inch scale figure and his smaller counterpart

Post by grinchy Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:33 pm

So hasbro have done another new figure, this time George as a stormtrooper, 6 inch scale, not a bad likeness, i had to have it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They already did a 3 and a quarter inch version, but this was based on eighties george, so no grey in sight, i have this one to, i'm glad as its pretty pricey nowadays

grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5928

Back to top Go down

George lucas as stormtrooper new 6 inch scale figure and his smaller counterpart Empty Re: George lucas as stormtrooper new 6 inch scale figure and his smaller counterpart

Post by chris.75 Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:41 am

That's a cool figure Ian, the likeness is really good. It's a shame that Hasbro don't release more of their 6" figures in 3.75" scale
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10001
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

George lucas as stormtrooper new 6 inch scale figure and his smaller counterpart Empty Re: George lucas as stormtrooper new 6 inch scale figure and his smaller counterpart

Post by grinchy Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:48 pm

Yeah it is a shame, the focus has really changed so they put more time and effort into the 6 inch line, they have the smaller vintage collection line which is picking up, i try to stick to OT only in my figure buying these days
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:31 pm

I will have to get this to go with my small one Smile
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:52 pm

Good for you Larry, glad you have the smaller one, they will look good together, i need to get the other version of George as an x wing pilot named jorg sacul

thats Another cool figure
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top