CONCEPT TO COLLECTABLE - VOLUME I - A Guide To Understanding The Production Process - Action Figures

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CONCEPT TO COLLECTABLE - VOLUME I - A Guide To Understanding The Production Process - Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: CONCEPT TO COLLECTABLE - VOLUME I - A Guide To Understanding The Production Process - Action Figures

Post by Nico Fri May 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Alex excellent info again mate clapping And great video's from Oscar and Maro clapping
Very interesting, very informative thread cheers Very Happy
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

CONCEPT TO COLLECTABLE - VOLUME I - A Guide To Understanding The Production Process - Action Figures - Page 2 Empty Re: CONCEPT TO COLLECTABLE - VOLUME I - A Guide To Understanding The Production Process - Action Figures

Post by chris.75 Sat May 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Wow this thread has leapt along, since I saw it last (odd that I didn't get any new post notifications scratch)
I found those videos posted by Marco and Oscar very interesting and helped me to answer quite a few questions regarding the painting, sonic welding and moulding processes clapping
I had tried to visualise a spray mask in my mind before, wondering what material it would be made from, and how big it would be?
But these videos really sum up the whole process, for me, very nicely.

A fantastic thread guys thanks so much for sharing cheers clapping

chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top