WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ??? Need help identifying what line figures or accessories came from ? ASK HERE !!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ???  Need help identifying what line figures or accessories came from ? ASK HERE !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ??? Need help identifying what line figures or accessories came from ? ASK HERE !!!

Post by Cardnut Sun May 15, 2022 8:25 pm

Ok, some help identifying this accessory. It came with a few vintage 3 3/4 inch figures I bought. It is a rubbery material and the gun fits snug into the back of the sachel.[300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]
Cardnut
Cardnut
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1035
Focus : Trading Cards, Loose Figures

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ???  Need help identifying what line figures or accessories came from ? ASK HERE !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ??? Need help identifying what line figures or accessories came from ? ASK HERE !!!

Post by chris.75 Tue May 17, 2022 5:55 am

Sorry David, I don't recognise that bag accessory. Is it also 3 3/4 scale or bigger?
Hopefully one of the other guys will recognise it and be able to shed some light on it for you.
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9576
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardnut Tue May 17, 2022 2:28 pm

Sorry should have put a pic with a figure, fits a 3 3/4 figure perfectly. [300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]
Cardnut
Cardnut
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1035
Focus : Trading Cards, Loose Figures

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Wed May 18, 2022 3:47 pm

I haven't been able to find what it belongs with.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26260
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top