What's in your movie or tv playlist?

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's in your movie or tv playlist? - Page 11 Empty Re: What's in your movie or tv playlist?

Post by Commander Clint Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:28 pm

grinchy wrote:Lots of great shows and movies in this thread, i've been watching a show on amazon a toy shop near you, covering toy shops across the world that sell vintage and modern toys, they have done 3 seasons so far, worth a watch if you can find it

Ian, I'll have to check it out.
It already looks promising.
Season 1 - episode 5 is in Victoria BC. at Cherry Bomb Toys That's Larry's local store. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And Chris P. has been to a couple of the stores. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

James, I've never heard of "Plebs". I'll see if we can get it here.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26790
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

What's in your movie or tv playlist? - Page 11 Empty Re: What's in your movie or tv playlist?

Post by grinchy Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:32 pm

cool, glad some of the stores are local to the guys on here, yes let me know how you like it,
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5928

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:17 pm

Commander Clint wrote:James, I've never heard of "Plebs".  I'll see if we can get it here.

I looked up Tubi to see where it can be streamed - Looks like the US , Canada , Mexico , Australia and New Zealand are the only countries Tubi is available in so far . I'm pretty sure you'll like Plebs What a Face
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've seen that show mate lol! great stuff rockon
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:23 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - If you can get Tubi in the UK you will love it for sure - tons of b horror Twisted Evil

I believe I can add it as an app on my PS4 (can change IP address with VPN to US or where ever) so I'll check it out for sure, nice one James What a Face
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:08 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:I looked up Tubi to see where it can be streamed - Looks like the US , Canada , Mexico , Australia and New Zealand are the only countries Tubi is available in so far . I'm pretty sure you'll like Plebs What a Face

Excellent. I will have to check it out.
I just finished season 5 of "The Expanse"
I'm also getting caught up on some of the different Marvel series on Disney.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26790
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:27 am

hehe yeah Plebs is very silly Very Happy
I loved The Expanse. Thought it was one of the best sci fi series I've ever watched. Tales from the Loop was pretty good too.
I've just finished watching season 1 of Loki, on Disney + I thought that was awesome too bananarock
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10001
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top