Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!  - Page 6 Empty Re: Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Post by ourchickenshack Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Welcome aboard Johnny welcome
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!  - Page 6 Empty Re: Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Post by chris.75 Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:35 pm

welcome aboard the TXI Johnny duel

chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10021
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:21 am

welcome to TXI Ricardo & Johnny. It's a pleasure to see you here. Very Happy

Last edited by cantina_patron on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5600
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!  - Page 6 Empty Hello there.

Post by Daxs-Toys Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi all. I thought i better come and say hi and introduce myself. Iv Just joined after being reminded by General Khan last night while we were sat waiting to watch the Foce Awakens.
Im Dax from Scarborough, North Yorkshire in the UK. I have collected Star Wars all my life. When i finished School i turned my hobby into a business and opened a little shop selling all toys from the 1970's to the present day with a emphasis on Star Wars. I ran it for 15 years but very sadly had to close at the end of summer due to ill health( im hoping to re-open eventually when im upto it) iv probablly met a number of you in my shop over the years.You can take a look at the shops facebook page if you want [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Im good friends with Alex aka general khan and he has always had first pick of new stock and has used a number of my figures for reference.Iv now only really got loose figures as i had to selll off most my carded and boxed items when my kids came along. I hope to meet lots of new people on here.
As well as Vintage Star Wars i also collect many 1980's toys, Star Wars pin badges from the Disney parks, Star Wars POP! Vinyls and Hard Rock Cafe pin badges from around the world. Let me know if anyone else collects any of these or could possibly help me out with pins from the various hard rock cafes. I also love going to conventions, fairs, car boot sales, etc
Daxs-Toys
Daxs-Toys
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:31 pm

welcome Dax. If your humour is anything lie Alex's, we should be in for a lot of fun. Very Happy
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxs-Toys Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:38 pm

I have my moments Smile, iv been following the news about the site for a while from Alex, so glad to actually be here and see it. You guys have done a awesome job
Daxs-Toys
Daxs-Toys
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:56 pm

trappedtexan wrote:I vaguely remember the vaderlife name.

Him and I had some wonderful interactions on RS. whew

Maybe we'll have a fresh start here. Question

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kahn Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:42 pm

I've known Dax many years Smile some of our COO guide entries are thanks to Dax's toy box Very Happy

Me and Dax last night a few moments before we had our night ruined by another shite instalment of the Star Wars saga Neutral

[400] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]
General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxs-Toys Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Still have to laugh at you trying to hide the jack daniels bottle while talking to the owner and when you fell down the stairs after.lol
Daxs-Toys
Daxs-Toys
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by General Kahn Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:04 pm

I forgot I fell down the stairs hahaha cheeky
General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxs-Toys Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:06 pm

whats the Yavin Honour score thing about on your profile?
Daxs-Toys
Daxs-Toys
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:18 pm

Daxs-Toys wrote:whats the Yavin Honour score thing about on your profile?

Welcome Dax welcome

You can read about The Yavin Honor here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Daxs-Toys wrote:Hi all. I thought i better come and say hi and introduce myself. Iv Just joined after being reminded by General Khan last night while we were sat waiting to watch the Foce Awakens.
Im Dax from Scarborough, North Yorkshire in the UK. I have collected Star Wars all my life. When i finished School i turned my hobby into a business and opened a little shop selling all toys from the 1970's to the present day with a emphasis on Star Wars. I ran it for 15 years but very sadly had to close at the end of summer due to ill health( im hoping to re-open eventually when im upto it) iv probablly met a number of you in my shop over the years.You can take a look at the shops facebook page if you want [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Im good friends with Alex aka general khan and he has always had first pick of new stock and has used a number of my figures for reference.Iv now only really got loose figures as i had to selll off most my carded and boxed items when my kids came along. I hope to meet lots of new people on here.
As well as Vintage Star Wars i also collect many 1980's toys, Star Wars pin badges from the Disney parks, Star Wars POP! Vinyls and Hard Rock Cafe pin badges from around the world. Let me know if anyone else collects any of these or could possibly help me out with pins from the various hard rock cafes. I also love going to conventions, fairs, car boot sales, etc

Would this be where the general acquired all his minty MASK items?  Welcome to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny_J Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Ian_C wrote:

Ian

Hello Ian... Good to see you here.

Things are different now. Fresh start indeed. No harm no foul.

We did go at it quite good on RS though lol.
Johnny_J
Johnny_J
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:05 pm

All good Johnny. Past is the past and all that. Cheers,

Ian

Johnny_J wrote:
Ian_C wrote:

Ian

Hello Ian... Good to see you here.

Things are different now. Fresh start indeed. No harm no foul.

We did go at it quite good on RS though lol.
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxs-Toys Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:18 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Daxs-Toys wrote:Hi all. I thought i better come and say hi and introduce myself. Iv Just joined after being reminded by General Khan last night while we were sat waiting to watch the Foce Awakens.

Would this be where the general acquired all his minty MASK items?  Welcome to the forum.

Yes he did get it from me, and he still regrets not getting the rest
Daxs-Toys
Daxs-Toys
Corellia Chugen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Daxs-Toys wrote:
Yes he did get it from me, and he still regrets not getting the rest

I am sure he is.  It was nice stuff.  He is kind of..........special tard  though, so he gets cut quite a bit of slack.  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi Guys,
my name is Patrick bust mostly known in several forums as Stinger or with my real name on FB Wink
I am glad to be a part of the new forum and exited what it will become!

Thanks for having me here cheers

Pat
Stinger
Stinger
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:31 pm

welcome Patrick & Johnny. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26810
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:36 pm

welcome Jonathan, Dax and Patrick! Great to have guys onboard!!!!!!
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6848
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pattejan Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:19 am

welcome to TXI Johnny, Dax and Patrick! I'm glad you are aboard guys!
pattejan
pattejan
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1242
Focus : Loose vintage SW figure variants

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:42 am

welcome to TXI Pat. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Very Happy
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Ball_MD Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi I'm Mark, absolutely splendid to meet you all.
Dr_Ball_MD
Dr_Ball_MD
Alderaan Ashigaru

Yavin Honor : 224
Focus : Zuckuss

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:46 pm

It's great to meet you too Mark. We'll all look forward to getting to know you! Very Happy
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:18 pm

welcome Mark, glad you joined us on this voyage. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26810
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top