Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!  - Page 20 Empty Re: Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Post by billygalaxy Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 pm

I was ordered to report in over here to introduce myself to the forum. I found this place a couple of years back and was very impressed by some of the write ups on figures here and decided to sign up.  Some may recognize me from RS or TIG, though I don't post much.  I have had a vintage toy shop in Portland, Oregon since 1995 - you can check it out on Facebook here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I can't figure out how to insert a link properly). I collect vintage Star Wars like everyone else here and am also very into collecting vintage Dungeons & Dragons items and other ridiculous fantasy toys from the 80's.  
I sometimes play some music too.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
billygalaxy
billygalaxy
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 10

Back to top Go down

Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!  - Page 20 Empty Re: Meet the Members! Introduce yourselves here!

Post by the89thchris Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Great to have you aboard! That’s a fine store you’ve got. bowwing
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 5170
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:44 am

welcome

[500][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/500]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:37 pm

A big welcome to all the new guys welcome

If anyone would like to introduce themselves cheers
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by enahs912 Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:01 am

Hi everyone just a quick introduction! Smile

I'm Shane from Australia & I've just got back into collecting after a 20 year break. Forums look really nice here with lots of useful information for a n00bie that I'm sure I'll be here referring to over and over quite a lot! Smile
At the moment I just collect Loose figures w/ Original Accessories & have about 40 complete figures and about 30 incomplete figures so my collection is coming along nicely with my prize piece being a complete yak face & MINT amanaman.

Thanks for having me guys Smile
enahs912
enahs912
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hi Shane! I'm glad some of the work we're putting in on social media has been getting some attention.  rofl

I started collecting in 2016 and this forum has been a great resource for me since then, I'm confident you'll enjoy it. welcome
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:24 pm

Shane, Welcome mate welcome cheers Very Happy
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Glad to have you aboard! cheers Tell us a little bit about yourself, do you have a collecting focus?
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristianC Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:57 am

Welcome Shane!

Where you from in Australia? I'm originally from Sydney.
ChristianC
ChristianC
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 6843
Focus : Luke Skywalker (all outfits) - MOC, loose variants and bootlegs

http://vintagestarwarscollectors.com

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Hey Shane, welcome to the boards, good to see some new blood, and welcome to the other new folks to Very Happy
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5923

Back to top Go down

Post by BanthaTracks Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:07 pm

Howdy All,

I've been collecting since 1977, some years heavier than others; didn't do much collecting of new stuff around 2005 to couple years ago. I tend to stick to the pre-1990 and enjoy all the various lines of merchandising from pre-production to the final product and advertising. Candy and food packaging along with any premiums are a good focus of mine. I have a decent animation cel collection; my carded figure collection has both domestic and foreign - trying for the different card backs and offers, a little over 200+ right now. Of late been doing some deep dives in some of the product lines and finding (getting lucky) with some very cool variations. Never knew there were 4 different presto magix counter displays; and I just got a very unique Bradley watch with an outer Vader box that I've never seen, its very simple but the graphic is amazing to have on the outer box. And another Bradley watch where its not cut on a diagonal but flat. But I started to ramble... lol anyways... nice to be here and I look forward to reading more and getting to know you guys and sharing info.

Wayne

PS I'm really doing a deep dive into Keshi figures and Japanese bottle caps from the 1977 campaign currently. If you haven't checked out "Riker" displays, I can't recommended them more highly; I'm really enjoying them for display and storage.

BanthaTracks
BanthaTracks
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Welcome Wayne welcome Thanks for the intro mate cheers
I'd love to see what Keshi you have managed to pick up, great little items rockon
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:46 pm

[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]

The Keshigomu erasers is something we definitely need more pics and info on cheers

I came across 1 in a lot I bought a long time ago …

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:39 pm

Wayne, Thanks for the intro. Welcome to TantiveXI.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:07 am

Nice to meet you, Wayne!

I'd love to see some photos of your collection, those Japanese oddball pieces are great.
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top