"Unminting Unboxing' - ars*holes everywhere!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Unminting Unboxing' - ars*holes everywhere!  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unminting Unboxing' - ars*holes everywhere!

Post by General Kahn Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I fucking like you!!! Very Happy (not in a gay way cheeky )

I've emailed you the video dude, ands anyone else who wants to see it, drop me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you (to do what you want with )

This is not defeat by the way...... I'm working on a sequel Cool
General Kahn
General Kahn
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 3066
Focus : Luke Bespin

Back to top Go down

"Unminting Unboxing' - ars*holes everywhere!  - Page 3 Empty Re: "Unminting Unboxing' - ars*holes everywhere!

Post by hellhippie Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:39 pm

my favorite thread so far rockon

Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian_C Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:25 pm

General Kahn wrote:@"Ian_C"

I fucking like you!!! Very Happy  (not in a gay way cheeky  )

I've emailed you the video dude, ands anyone else who wants to see it, drop me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you (to do what you want with )

This is not defeat by the way...... I'm working on a sequel Cool

I fucking like you too! (not in a gay way either banana [** PC DISCLAIMER** Not that there's anything wrong with that ** END PC BULLSHIT DISCLAIMER])

Got the video. Laughed all the way through it, and waiting on the sequel. rofl

Ian
Ian_C
Ian_C
Sullust Samurai

Yavin Honor : 2361
Focus : Kenner Production

https://www.tantivexi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:29 pm

lol! Got the vid Alex, thanks mate, Had a good laugh, Bring on the sequel lol! lol! lol!
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jez Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:27 pm

I'm glad everyone else has had the chance to watch it offline. It was a work of genius. The Card reveal still has me chuckling.
You heard anything else Alex? From his neighbour or Mum?
Jez
Jez
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 403
Focus : Vintage collecting with a Luke X Wing side focus

Back to top Go down

Post by richard_h Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Ian_C wrote:Just remembered his name.  rulair  Man, he got some serious hate for that stunt with the DT's.

Good on those guys for the Jawa.  I would have done the same thing.  I have a Weequay on cut card.  Just a bubble still sealed with the rest of the card gone.  It would be easy to open it for a mint loose one (I refuse AFA, so that's not an option), but it just stays with me here.  I want to sell it, but don't want it to end up in the hands of a U grader. Sad

Did you see Bill McBride's trashed DT Obi-Wan a couple of months ago?  I think he was asking $36,000 for it, and it was missing a large chunk of card.  And....it sold. jaw

*EDIT* Duh, that's probably the Ben you referred to at the end of your post.   st00pid

Ian

It wasn't Bill's MOC. It actually had a nice piece of a background story to it, the seller took quite a gamble and it paid off.
richard_h
richard_h
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 783
Focus : Loose and R5D4 items

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:30 am

I saw the video the other day very funny stuff. And a great tie in on the raffle drawing video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancellor_Peter Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:03 am

General Kahn wrote:The thing for me that is so important about keeping all MOC's, MOC is the research and history side of it. This is the major problem with U-Grading also. Just take a look at the Kellerman matrice's.... every single one of those blank white squares without a dot is a 'possible/probably' released on this card but currently no submitted proof......

[600][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/600]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very soon we will be able to see a lot of those white blank squares in the Kellerman Matrix on U.S. Kenner TESB 41B and 41C cardbacks filled up with factual evidence presented in my write up. Wink Smile
Chancellor_Peter
Chancellor_Peter
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 524
Location : Somewhere out there in the Outer Rim Territories....
Focus : Mint In Box Vehicles, Playsets, Display Stands, Loose & Complete figures and Variants, 1985 POTF Coins and TESB MOC figures

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum