WTT/WTB: ESB and ROTJ vintage figures. UPDATED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTT/WTB: ESB and ROTJ vintage figures. UPDATED Empty WTT/WTB: ESB and ROTJ vintage figures. UPDATED

Post by Kamshaft Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:01 am

Commander Client sold me some figures, it has helped me a lot!!!  Where's what's left!

I'm looking for the following...

Empire Strikes back, I’m missing original weapons for Zuckuss, Cloud Car Pilot (both).

Return of the Jedi, I’m missing the original weapons/accessories for Admiral Ackbar, AT-ST Driver, B-Wing Pilot, Bib Fortuna, Chief Chirpa, Emperor's Royal Guard, Palpatine,Princess Leia Organa (Combat Poncho), Prune Face, Rancor Keeper, Ree-Yees, Rebel Commando, Wicket

ROTJ Missing figures (4).... Gamorrean Guard, Han Solo (Trench Coat), Squid Head, Teebo.

I'm looking for the loose and in decent shape. C7 condition-ish! NOT in box but with their respective weapons, gear, clothing.
I'm NOT willing to pay eBay prices. Just honest collecting prices.  Just trying to complete my youth collection.
cheers
Thanks!

EDIT: As per Commander Client's suggestion I thought I'd share the quality I'm looking for...C7-ish (mostly C7)

See attached images for a complete list.

Kam

Last edited by Kamshaft on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:20 am; edited 15 times in total
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 290

http://www.camerongraphics.com

Back to top Go down

WTT/WTB: ESB and ROTJ vintage figures. UPDATED Empty Re: WTT/WTB: ESB and ROTJ vintage figures. UPDATED

Post by Commander Clint Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Stephen, your in Nothern Ontario, right???

I'm going to put together a PM later this afternoon with some of the stuff that I have from your list, with some pictures.

The other guy that usually has some fantastic stuff is James ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).  He usually has most of his stuff posted on ebay under the same name.  It might be worth seeing what he has in stock and contacting him.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26800
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

WTT/WTB: ESB and ROTJ vintage figures. UPDATED Empty Re: WTT/WTB: ESB and ROTJ vintage figures. UPDATED

Post by Kamshaft Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Commander Clint wrote:Stephen, your in Nothern Ontario, right???

I'm going to put together a PM later this afternoon with some of the stuff that I have from your list, with some pictures.

The other guy that usually has some fantastic stuff is James (@ourchichenshack).  He usually has most of his stuff posted on ebay under the same name.  It might be worth seeing what he has in stock and contacting him.

I am, north of North Bay. I've been getting the feeling that I've chosen a bad to finish my collection. Everyone wants crazy prices! Neutral
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:09 pm

I don't believe in the current price craziness either. I'll put together pm with some pictures & a price and hopefully something can be worked out. rockon
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamshaft Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Commander Clint wrote:I don't believe in the current price craziness either.  I'll put together pm with some pictures & a price and hopefully something can be worked out. rockon

Cool, I've added you to Skype. You can contact me there too. Smile
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:53 pm

The other guy that usually has some fantastic stuff is James ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).  He usually has most of his stuff posted on ebay under the same name.  It might be worth seeing what he has in stock and contacting him.

Thanks Clint Very Happy

Unfortunately my Star Wars stock is fairly low right now but I do have a few things . Between the Star Wars prices being so crazy these days and a lack of time because I have had too many side projects going on , I just don't have a lot to offer right now Embarassed

As Clint mentioned , I list on ebay for the pure ease , but anyone who knows me can always contact me here at TXI for better "off ebay" prices Wink
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamshaft Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:47 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:

The other guy that usually has some fantastic stuff is James (@ourchickenshack).  He usually has most of his stuff posted on ebay under the same name.  It might be worth seeing what he has in stock and contacting him.

Thanks Clint Very Happy

Unfortunately my Star Wars stock is fairly low right now but I do have a few things . Between the Star Wars prices being so crazy these days and a lack of time because I have had too many side projects going on , I just don't have a lot to offer right now Embarassed

As Clint mentioned , I list on ebay for the pure ease , but anyone who knows me can always contact me here at TXI for better "off ebay" prices Wink

Is there anything you think you can help me with?  I've updated the original post with the quality and photos.  I also have doubles of stuff. I'll try and post those later this week.
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:57 pm

After chatting with Stephen last night, he's looking for played with quality figures, but not beat to hell figures. cheeky

I will see what I have. But the original weapons are going to be the tricky part.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by ourchickenshack Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Kamshaft wrote:
ourchickenshack wrote:

Thanks Clint Very Happy

Is there anything you think you can help me with?  I've updated the original post with the quality and photos.  I also have doubles of stuff.  I'll try and post those later this week.

Like I said my selection to choose from is low at the moment but I do have a complete Weequay and Klaatu currently .

I also have purchased this lot of figures that will be here later in the week (hopefully) -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

looks like there's still only a couple more figures that you need though ...
ourchickenshack
ourchickenshack
Dagobah Daimyo

Yavin Honor : 27918
Focus : Farceur Mollification

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamshaft Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:10 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
Kamshaft wrote:
ourchickenshack wrote:

The other guy that usually has some fantastic stuff is James (@ourchickenshack).  He usually has most of his stuff posted on ebay under the same name.  It might be worth seeing what he has in stock and contacting him.

Thanks Clint Very Happy

Is there anything you think you can help me with?  I've updated the original post with the quality and photos.  I also have doubles of stuff.  I'll try and post those later this week.

Like I said my selection to choose from is low at the moment but I do have a complete Weequay and Klaatu currently .

I also have purchased this lot of figures that will be here later in the week (hopefully) -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

looks like there's still only a couple more figures that you need though ...

It's a start! LOL
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Commander Clint wrote:I don't believe in the current price craziness either.  I'll put together pm with some pictures & a price and hopefully something can be worked out. rockon

Let me know what you got Clint and I will do the same shipping from B.C. is cheap and as we know tracking is included I will take pics as I don't like to try and grade I will let you decide that as for price I also suck at that ya I normally collect not sell lol. but I am sure we can come to a deal as well.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamshaft Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:26 pm

I really appreciate the help guys! Anything you guys can offer in help is welcomed! Do what you can. cheers
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by arohk Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:24 am

I will go through mine tomorrow night (Friday) and give you a call this weekend. I know I have a Rancor Keeper with hood, Palpatine, Rebel Commando, AT-ST Driver those are just off the top of my head. Most I think are missing weapons, I still need to check my weapon stash though. The figures themselves are in really good shape for the most part.
arohk
arohk
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1555
Focus : started on a baggie collection and lil ledy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamshaft Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Original post updated! I also have GI Joes to trade.
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamshaft Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:21 am

Original thread updated. Any help is appreciated.
Kamshaft
Kamshaft
Yavin Yari

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top