TXI at CE3 - London, July 15 -17, & members made swag, badges, buttons, etc...

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TXI at CE3 - London, July 15 -17, & members made swag, badges, buttons, etc... - Page 3 Empty Re: TXI at CE3 - London, July 15 -17, & members made swag, badges, buttons, etc...

Post by scruffylookingnh Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Great hauls of swag goodies on show here. The creativity and generosity of folks knew no bounds and I cam away with arm-fulls of the stuff. Will get around to a photo at some point. And I was chuffed to bits to win of TXI's excellent droid custom figures! Such a cool addition to my loose run Smile

And it was great to you meet Alex, Christian and Chris. You guys were so happy and there wasn't even a beer in sight!
scruffylookingnh
scruffylookingnh
Corellia Chugen

Yavin Honor : 60
Focus : Palitoy and Trilogo

Back to top Go down

TXI at CE3 - London, July 15 -17, & members made swag, badges, buttons, etc... - Page 3 Empty Re: TXI at CE3 - London, July 15 -17, & members made swag, badges, buttons, etc...

Post by Nico Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:56 pm

I asked Richard H a week before Celebration if there were any ERG postcards left I'd love to buy one, he said he sort me out and one came today for free(saved me the last one)  yay Thank you very much Rich, Top bloke from the great Podcast team  cheers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There was even a Pink Floyd stamp on the envelope cheers
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

Post by richard_h Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Glad it got there Andy. :-)
richard_h
richard_h
Yavin Yari

Yavin Honor : 783
Focus : Loose and R5D4 items

Back to top Go down

Post by hellhippie Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:54 pm

what a nice gesture , great card ........... welcome to the machine

Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5322
Focus : Variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Dengar Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:19 am

Thanks for posting all your impressions and swags in this thread. Very Happy

It all looks fantastic and I can imagine you all must have a great time at CE3. yay

Cheers

BTW: Chris, that Poch T-shirt really rocks! cheers cheers

Dr Dengar
Dr Dengar
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 4514
Focus : Lili Ledy, PBP, MIB.

Back to top Go down

Post by cantina_patron Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Nico wrote:
chris.75 wrote:
There has been a brief chat about us meeting up at the next "Farthest from" it would be great to see you there bud cheers
Steve goes there doesn't he cheers When is the next one Chris scratch

I do usually attend Andy. So if anyone here can make it, it would be great to meet you. Very Happy
cantina_patron
cantina_patron
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5600
Focus : Cardbacks, loose variants, Lili Ledy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top