sponsored santa lookalike, heres a couple of pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sponsored santa lookalike, heres a couple of pics Empty sponsored santa lookalike, heres a couple of pics

Post by grinchy Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:15 pm

So a couple of years ago i wanted to raise some money for the local childrens hospital, so i did a sponsored dyejob, went down a treat and raised a couple of hundred for them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wanted to do it again this year, but the salon we went to had closed and a couple of other places said it was dangerous, which is a load of crapola, its not the nicest of experiances but hardly bad
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5918

Back to top Go down

sponsored santa lookalike, heres a couple of pics Empty Re: sponsored santa lookalike, heres a couple of pics

Post by Commander Clint Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:01 pm

Nice one Ian. That's a great charity.

I currently have a beard underway. But I don't have to worry about dyeing it. lol!
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26785
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

sponsored santa lookalike, heres a couple of pics Empty Re: sponsored santa lookalike, heres a couple of pics

Post by grinchy Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:54 pm

Cheers mate, i'm more grey than white at the moment, still brown mostly, it was a fun month or two, love seeing little ones faces
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.75 Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:18 am

Great pics Ian, you make a fantastic Santa [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's a shame that no other barbers would dye your beard and brows again. But, like the rest of us, I guess. Give it a couple more years and you won't have to dye it cheeky
chris.75
chris.75
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 9996
Focus : Darth Vader, as well as Kenner, PBP, Poch, LL, GL and other lines, basically everything vintage sw I can get my hands on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Cheers mate, yeah it won't be long till i dont need the salon,Very Happy
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top