YOUR LATEST PICK UP'S - VOLUME 4

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YOUR LATEST PICK UP'S - VOLUME 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: YOUR LATEST PICK UP'S - VOLUME 4

Post by Nico Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great additions David  clapping Loving that sticker on the Biker scout mate  rockon

My first ever General Madine  What a Face
[400][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/400]
A nice Palitoy factory overstock Madine from Nicholas Kazonis  Very Happy

Last edited by Nico on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 10144
Focus : Loose variants (Lando)

Back to top Go down

YOUR LATEST PICK UP'S - VOLUME 4 - Page 5 Empty Re: YOUR LATEST PICK UP'S - VOLUME 4

Post by Cardnut Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:36 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice General Madine, he looks to be in mint shape. The sticker is from the Consumers Distributing store. That sticker is why I picked up the card, I don't have anything with one on it. I am not sure if you are familiar with the store but you used to have to go in, look through a catalouge and write out a slip with the product # for what you wanted. I can't tell you how many times I waited for something only to be told it was out of stock. Now I only have to figure out wherestore 106 was.
Cardnut
Cardnut
Outer Rim Ronin

Yavin Honor : 1180
Focus : Trading Cards, Loose Figures

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:40 pm

Cardnut wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice General Madine, he looks to be in mint shape. The sticker is from the Consumers Distributing store. That sticker is why I picked up the card, I don't have anything with one on it. I am not sure if you are familiar with the store but you used to have to go in, look through a catalouge and write out a slip with the product # for what you wanted. I can't tell you how many times I waited for something only to be told it was out of stock. Now I only have to figure out wherestore 106 was.

Thanks for the info David, I have a ROTJ Royal guard Canadian MOC that has part of a very similar sticker on the back mate, I'll have to dig it out cheers
So the number was a certain store, very interesting bowwing
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Great new addition Andy.cheers It looks to be in fantastic shape. Including his green beard and hair. What a Face

David/Andy. There is a guy on the Ontario FB group that might be able to tell you what store it came from. Andy, I can ask, if you let me know the store #.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Yavin Honor : 26800
Focus : Canadian Items & cardbacks, loose variants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:35 pm

Commander Clint wrote:Great new addition Andy.cheers   It looks to be in fantastic shape.  Including his green beard and hair. What a Face

David/Andy.  There is a guy on the Ontario FB group that might be able to tell you what store it came from.  Andy, I can ask, if you let me know the store #.

Awesome Cint, I'll dig mine out and see if the part sticker has the needed info on it cheers
It would be nice to know, Cheers bro Very Happy
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:12 am

That is an ace addition Andy, what does factory overstock mean? sorry i've heard it before but don't know what it means, i'm dim i know Very Happy
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Yavin Honor : 5958

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:37 pm

grinchy wrote:That is an ace addition Andy, what does factory overstock mean? sorry i've heard it before but don't know what it means, i'm dim i know Very Happy

Not dim at all brother cheers

In this case the Palitoy overstock just means figures that were made but didn't make it to the packaging lines and were sold when the factory closed as a job lot. The seller was lucky enough to pick up large quantities of several figures (Madine, Luke Jedi, Luke X-wing ect) most of which are mint condition Very Happy
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:26 pm

Cheers for the info mate, sounds very cool, and the figure is minty clapping
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] same seller mate  What a Face
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardnut Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Holy cow that's alot of X-wing pilots! I wonder if the box was full of guns to go with the figures? I have never seen that may of 1 figure in one spot! thanks for sharing.
Cardnut
Cardnut
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes David I believe the accessories were included mate cheers
My good friend Ahmed shared the pics with me  rockon
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Thats amazing, thanks for the pics mate, really fascinating stuff, theres a lot of figures there
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardnut Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh man I need some of those weapons! That's crazy!
Cardnut
Cardnut
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:01 pm

This is a POCH brown neck Lando with a slight difference, he is a 2 line Unitoy POCH Lando but the left leg (Made in Hong Kong) is Kader so mixed limbs in the factory(they used what they had available)  What a Face
[300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300][300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]The left leg should look like this one so to a Lando focus collector an interesting little find  cheers
Big thanks to my good friend Ahmed Boukarrouh for pointing it in my direction bowwing [300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]
I can easily sort him with correct cape and blaster before him goes in the cabinet  rockon
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:25 pm

Andy. That's another great Lando pickup. Thanks for showing the different COO stamp. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:01 pm

Another great addition to the collection mate, looks great
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by the89thchris Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:28 pm

Great job on the close-up photos, Andy. This is some advanced variant Identification. If I were just going off memory, I'd probably assume those two were the same. rofl
the89thchris
the89thchris
Tatooine Taisho

Yavin Honor : 5170
Focus : Complete loose Kenner figures & a few MOC's.

https://www.instagram.com/thechrisporteous/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:56 pm

PBP Greedo What a Face
[300][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/300]
[200][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/200]
Nico
Nico
Tatooine Taisho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Nice one Andy. It looks to be in fantastic shape. cheers
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:18 pm

Very nice pickup mate, looks super minty, very cool clapping
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:45 am

Just won this lot, a mix of vintage and modern books, thought it was a good buy, i have the star wars chronicles book already so that's for sale the rest should keep me busy for a while
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Clint Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:23 pm

Ian, that's a fantastic lot of reading material. It should keep you busy for the winter.
Commander Clint
Commander Clint
Jedi Shogun Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardnut Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:53 am

Nice pickup [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is quite an assorted mix of materials. I see some wax packs in there as well, nice!
Cardnut
Cardnut
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Post by grinchy Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:27 pm

Cheers guys, but the seller cancelled my order and refunded my money, no explanation really, very cheesed off, aww well there will be another one cheers guys
grinchy
grinchy
Bespin Busho

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardnut Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:38 pm

Man that is crappy, dirty rat, I hate when sellers are dishonest like that. At least you weren't out your money but hate it when you get excited for something and it gets taken away. Kind of like thinking you are getting a nice Star Wars t-shirt for Christmas and it turns out to be underwear, useful but certainly can't show it off to your friends!
Cardnut
Cardnut
Outer Rim Ronin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top